Kamotors 318is m20 turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    I believe Kam said it required a special adapter to mount the Kinugawa. I think all the tcd turbos have the center pedestal turbine housing.
    I needed an angle adapter. Didn't realize this until we tried putting on the turbo. Also the tcd manifold is for a t4 turbo so it's an angled adapter from t4 to t3.

Comment

Bought a boost gauge today.

Comment

Bro did you buy another shit ebay gauge like the last one?

Comment

The last one was glowshift which wasnt an ebay brand one lol but this one is a prosport gauge. seems like good quality, kind of expensive for a gauge

Comment

Comment

Niiiiiiice.

Comment

Getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooo close

Comment

Did you run out of paint for your exhaust pipe?
                  Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Its cold up here and the spray paint can got stuck on haha. Temporary ;D

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                      I think he was just coating the welds. Ill probably wrap it when I go to reno next time.

Comment

How much of a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is it to change plugs?

Do you mind sharing how you're doing the water lines in conjunction with the fitted lines kinugawa provides?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

One does not simply change spark plugs on this car now.

Get dem new wheels up here, I want to see this thing rip

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post

Do you mind sharing how you're doing the water lines in conjunction with the fitted lines kinugawa provides?
                            Great question! I have no idea lol. Kamotors is the one doing it all so Im not sure how the water lines go. Im sure he'll chime in

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
                              One does not simply change spark plugs on this car now.

Get dem new wheels up here, I want to see this thing rip
                              tires wont be at discount till monday or tuesday. and I have to wait because I just got the title transferred and it takes a few weeks to get it back. looks like I wont be taking it home next week :/

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post

Its not done yet still need to add wideband bung as well, only painted the welds to stop rust, since its winter/wet.
                                Originally posted by ak- View Post

not going to lie, turbo has to be removed to change the number 1 spark plug, just one extra step... Also valve cover had to have the tab in the corner cut off so it could be removed with turbo installed. I'll be adding pics of the water line setup to my turbo kit thread.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X