Building my self a E30 truck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied
    I grabbed a Lincoln welder last night. I'm going to grab some clamps and start welding.

    Leave a comment:


  • iansane
    replied
    I like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • rzerob
    replied
    Originally posted by efficient
    how bout you make a truck out of the yellow car in the background ;D
    If you made a truck out of an E30 M3 I am sure r3v would tar and feather you, at the very least. I am looking forward to updates on your truck.

    Leave a comment:


  • HennaE30
    replied
    Originally posted by efficient
    how bout you make a truck out of the yellow car in the background ;D




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    This could be good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    E30 truck, winning.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    interesting, good progress so far. Keen for progress

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    this is either going to be full of win, or the failboat is going to set anchor.....

    Looks like Win to me. Sub'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sturifto
    replied
    Such awesomeness!

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Legit. In for build.

    Leave a comment:


  • efficient
    replied
    how bout you make a truck out of the yellow car in the background ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • G-Man the Visionary
    replied
    Dope!

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    So awesome!!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    replied
    Did some more work today on the truck now I have all the rear cab all mocked up and it lines ups great.







    I cant wait to start welding everything in place!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Sub'd for completion. This will be bad ass.

    Leave a comment:

Working...