Building my self a E30 truck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    The wheelbase is exactly the same. The two door is also a sedan.

    Leave a comment:


  • tig welder
    replied
    Kewl ... how much longer WB is the 4 dr than the 2 dr cpe?

    I saw another here with a ranger rear section ... it's kick ass. I dig them & will be watching for progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Omg sweet been waiting for a truck thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    YESSSS, I love e30 pick ups. I really want to do one someday!

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealE30kidd
    started a topic Building my self a E30 truck

    Building my self a E30 truck

    So im starting with a unconventional 1987 325i 4 door.


    In the last 2 days I have chop the rear section of the E30 and found my donor rear cab section. I spent the better part of 2 hours finding and cutting off the cab




    I thought I was going to go with a ford ranger but went walking around with my template i found a chevy S10 that looks almost perfect!

    I had to remove the bed to get to the lower cut

    So more cutting and let the welding begin.

Working...