Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    SO. I'm burnt out.

    I just want to work on my Rovers.

    Anywho....

    Slammed the Eibachs on the front of the car. YAY low.

    Also got the front SS brake lines on and hung OE calipers.

    Next up I'll drop in the poly rear subframe mounts, hang a diff, and get to work on that driveshaft.

    HOLY FUCK NOT GONNA MAKE VINTAGE

    Pic for you wankers.

    Last edited by slammin.e28; 05-11-2015, 06:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Nice! I still have my heads ridding in the back seat to get timed.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Pic because I'd rather be working on my.....

    MOAR PICS. Words are hard. I like that, looks like it was meant to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Pic because I'd rather be working on my.....




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by ironfreak
    probably be running if you put an m20 in it.
    ftfy

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Never had M20 pls....even from the factory.

    I never had it with any other engine between the strut towers besides a M60.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Probably be running if you kept an m20 in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    1991 Slicktop sedan w/all M60/6 bits and e36 M3/4 Dove grey interior.
    Oh that's right.






    Seats shipped to 83704 plz.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    1991 Slicktop sedan w/all M60/6 bits and e36 M3/4 Dove grey interior.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Which car is this again?
    Yes......we're all curious....

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I'm so tired of this car. $7k takes it as is.
    Which car is this again?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Fuel lines run, large tank installed.

    Brakes plumbed. Just need to get lines and hang the calipers.

    Exhaust manis trimmed back and on. Christ that's some close quarters.

    Need to order a new clutch disc, at least.

    I'm so tired of this car. $7k takes it as is.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Awesomesauce. Will do.

    Planning on bringing to Vintage with a FS sign. I like Rovering more.
    Agreed. If Ana wasn't racing her E30 this year I'd probably get my 4runner done and go play in the woods. As much as I like BMWs I'm kind of tired of it, need to do something different for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Awesomesauce. Will do.

    Planning on bringing to Vintage with a FS sign. I like Rovering more.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Put a 318is pump (double outlet feed/ return) in the passenger side and big tank (single outlet, no return) pump on the drivers side. Run your fuel return from the fuel rail to the return on the tank. Run the feed line from your drivers side pump to the return on your passenger side pump. Run the feed side from your passenger side pump to the fuel filter etc. I've done two of these now, on the race car we run the pump off a relay activated by a toggle switch on the dash. We have had zero starvation issues with this set up.

    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    So....the 318i tank is missing a few liters of capacity. I have a nice tank from my old 89 325i (may it live long as a Chump car).

    For those in the know....the smaller 318i tank (55L.....minus a few in this case) has a tube to transfer fuel from one end to the side with the pump. The 325i tank (63L) has the transfer pump. So....I've seen something about dropping a second fuel pump into the place of the transfer pump. Plumb it up to the other pump...wiring in series?

    Kosher?

    ...and fooking pictures. I never got onboard with Flickr or Photobucket or whatever....

    Leave a comment:

Working...