Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    Keep it up! Hope to see you prepping the bay/car by the end of the weekend. Always wanted a vert in this color!
    I would be, but it's my kid's 1st birthday, so I'll be engaged in that.

    Going to "shave" the bay, paint it, etc. Don't need all those brackets in there for the v8.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Keep it up! Hope to see you prepping the bay/car by the end of the weekend. Always wanted a vert in this color!

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28


    Everything is unhooked, save the clutch hydraulics, driveshaft, and the shifter.

    Otherwise, ready to pull.



    l
    Awesome!!

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by dirty30
    less talky, more M42 pull-y out-y


    Everything is unhooked, save the clutch hydraulics, driveshaft, and the shifter.

    Otherwise, ready to pull.

    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Good base don't let it go. I wanna see this m60 get dropped in.
    This one is a keeper, definitely.

    Originally posted by stonea
    Hey I think this is the one I posted to the FB group, glad to see someone isn't just saving it, but turning it into a beast
    Thanks for posting it! I wouldn't have seen it otherwise, lol!

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    Hey I think this is the one I posted to the FB group, glad to see someone isn't just saving it, but turning it into a beast

    Leave a comment:

Working...