Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walter
    replied
    hey cool thread i wonder if something might be happening to this car in the form of an update or something hmm

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    I see another thread title change in the future.....









    Aloha snackbar.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    This is burn out gifs





    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I second!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Motion to ban slammin from posting anything but a burnout vid say I.

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G




    THIS.

    Also this:





    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by Northern
    That doesn't count...
    Originally posted by Northern
    That doesn't count...
    Originally posted by Northern
    That doesn't count...
    Originally posted by Northern
    That doesn't count...




    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    That doesn't count...

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I put smilies in the e34....



    Progress.

    Leave a comment:


  • stonea
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    Next update will be with the hood closed.

    #projectgoals
    Don't raise our hopes to high now

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Burns
    Next update will be with the hood closed.
    Progress is progress!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Burns
    replied
    Next update will be with the hood closed.

    #projectgoals

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Front bumper is sitting behind 750iL #2 here at the shop.

    I've got e34 things to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Great now you can get us the burnout vid.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    You forgot a front bumper.

    Leave a comment:

Working...