No announcement yet.

1988 325i Vert Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So today i found out the car owes almost $700 in late fees :( but thanks to a buddy that knows the DMV well, he showed me a file that explains that late fees must be removed by law when changing the name on the vehicle.

Comment

Pm me where it says that. I myself had to pay 700 in fees and still awaiting PO to send me a check. He says he put it in non op and dmv never received it. Anyways show me that because that's some good money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry on no updates. Been busy with school. But my car is now at my house, so there will be daily updates and pictures!

Comment

Spent all day today taking out the spare parts and stuff out of the car. Found about 2 liters of water in the trunk, but cleaned it all out. Luckily... No rust!! Trunk is fully cleaned and ready. Tomorrow I will be stripping the interior. Everything besides the dash. Will have pictures for you guys

Comment

+1 on the car cover.. also try to park your car uphill when you get a new top as they always leak from the corners of the windshield. That dmv loophole would have come in handy a few years ago when I paid $500 in late fees to register a $500 Saab

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
            X