Garagetotal Kuhfänger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreedomM3 View Post
    Alright so I'm pretty sure if your running 18mm in the rear you don't have to modify your quarter. However, with the 20mm in running im currently sitting on tire. There's a few heavy items in the trunk but I'll grab a pic tomorrow of the trunk empty and see how it does: I would say to play it safe, roll the fenders. I probably will never have passengers that way more than my children in the back.

205/45/16

Nice dude!

Comment

Comment

Tore the front end apart so I could get that busted fender off. Then repainted the bumper trim and blacked out the kidneys and headlight trim rings.

While the fender has been off at paint, we started installing the lift. Super excited to get this thing in.

Comment

I got new odometer gears from Garagistic and replaced them today. The old ones were soft and melted. They literally broke apart pulling them off the spindles.

Comment

Rad that you got a lift in your shop, it's such a nice thing to have. I really like all your photos, it's motivating me to pull the DSLR out when it's time to document rather than using my iPhone all the time lately.

--Roundie Revival 2.0 - 1973 BMW 2002 Build Thread--
            --Golden Boy E30 Build Thread-- (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
              Rad that you got a lift in your shop, it's such a nice thing to have. I really like all your photos, it's motivating me to pull the DSLR out when it's time to document rather than using my iPhone all the time lately.

Doing everything with my DSLR means I have to clean my hands every 10 minutes. Tedious haha

Comment

My LSD out of an E30 M3 has been obtained. Did a quick degrease and took a couple photos. Who knows how long it'll be before this gets put on. Oh well.

Comment

Good progress brotha
                  sigpic
                  '89 325i RoyalBlau Metallic - Kylie
                  Follow me on IG! @its.christiannn

Comment

Originally posted by FreedomM3 View Post
                    Alright so I'm pretty sure if your running 18mm in the rear you don't have to modify your quarter. However, with the 20mm in running im currently sitting on tire. There's a few heavy items in the trunk but I'll grab a pic tomorrow of the trunk empty and see how it does: I would say to play it safe, roll the fenders. I probably will never have passengers that way more than my children in the back.

205/45/16
                    he has an Early model , he'll be fine
                    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

The rear looks ok, it's that mexi-poke in the front that's really off. Otherwise a very nice clean classy car.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        The rear looks ok, it's that mexi-poke in the front that's really off. Otherwise a very nice clean classy car.
                        Front looks that way because my fender is dented in about two inches from where someone backed into the PO.

Comment

Been photoshopping recently. Im digging this.

Comment

Got the new fender on. Learned to never buy repro fenders again but the price was too hard to pass up. It fits, but not like a glove.

I also tucked the front bumper. Every write up I saw on doing this, people had holes in the buttom of the bumper where they could detach the shock and the bumper would pull of the shock. Mine had no holes. So I detached the shocks from the body and then removed them and drilled and compressed.

Now the stupid part. I put the shocks back on the bumper and slid the shocks into the mounting holes. The gap to put my hand up in to get the bolts started was so small I couldn't get my pinky through.

What worked was removing the lower valence, installing the shocks to the body without the bumper, then sliding the bumper studs into the mounting holes on the shocks, then reaching up from under the car through the holes next to the tow hooks, with my hand inside the bumper, and threading the nuts onto the bumper studs. It was awful. I don't see how people tuck it any further without drilling the holds and pressing the bumper in, while driving against a wall with tires in between. But... I got it.

Other cool stuff I got:

IS Valence in great condition, other than the cracking paint, with fog lights, with solid brackets, and the body metal the valence and bracket attaches to (which I don't need) for $200 shipped. Got really lucky on ebay.

I feel like I'm finally making some progress.

Comment

that wheel poke i like
                              1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                              1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                              Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                              1967 2002 parts car
                              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by JeLani View Post
                                that wheel poke i like
                                I love the wheel poke, I don't a **** what anyone says. Might look funny in photos but in person it looks rad as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X