e10 2000 touring OBD2 S52 Build - Classicdaily / Blunttech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • semaj4712
    replied
    Originally posted by B@BluntTech
    Stickers came off and i sourced a nice well worn carpet set to add to the sleeper look .Next step is fitting some widened NK steelies when the budget allows
    Sweet I like this

    Leave a comment:


  • B@BluntTech
    replied
    Originally posted by semaj4712
    Pretty cool, I would personally pull the stickers off and make it a nice sleeper
    Stickers came off and i sourced a nice well worn carpet set to add to the sleeper look .Next step is fitting some widened NK steelies when the budget allows

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn
    how much for a set of engine arms?
    $300 for engine arms

    Originally posted by phreshkid
    This looks like such a great idea.

    I have just the car for this. But I'm wondering why not just go s54 if an s52 will fit? Actually I don't really wonder. The s52 with g240 is plenty. But then you'd have to change the rear end gearing to a 3.73LSD or 4.10LSD if you really want to be a stoplight to stoplight monster.

    And I know Jake makes those rear end conversions too.

    Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Nothing is stopping me from writing a check and sending a shell and motor.
    hehe it really is a good idea! The car we did has a 3.64 and gearing is nice. xway at 80 you are right around 3k rpm. But plenty of pickup.

    Leave a comment:


  • phreshkid
    replied
    This looks like such a great idea.

    I have just the car for this. But I'm wondering why not just go s54 if an s52 will fit? Actually I don't really wonder. The s52 with g240 is plenty. But then you'd have to change the rear end gearing to a 3.73LSD or 4.10LSD if you really want to be a stoplight to stoplight monster.

    And I know Jake makes those rear end conversions too.

    Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Nothing is stopping me from writing a check and sending a shell and motor.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    how much for a set of engine arms?

    Leave a comment:


  • semaj4712
    replied
    Pretty cool, I would personally pull the stickers off and make it a nice sleeper

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Man wish I could of saw this when I was up at your place Steve.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    How bad does this throw the weight balance off? I've driven an m20 2002 and it was pretty noticeable (more so than my s54 in my e30).
    I was really surprised how well it handles. We did all the suspension before Jake got it so its got good stuff but I was expecting it to be worse. Its not.
    Cant wait till it gets a strong diff in it so it can be thrashed. Its ridiculous

    Leave a comment:


  • Link
    replied
    I love the simplicity of the build thread. I've never scene that style '02. Good job on the build.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    How bad does this throw the weight balance off? I've driven an m20 2002 and it was pretty noticeable (more so than my s54 in my e30).

    Leave a comment:


  • jakeb
    replied
    Yeah it is quick. It still has an open small case diff in it so you have you respect what it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • dirty30
    replied
    totally awesome!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Wow, talk about a sleeper. I bet that thing hauls balls!

    Leave a comment:


  • jhaurimn
    replied
    Nice :)

    Leave a comment:


  • SSR-125
    replied
    looks sweet man, nice progress

    Leave a comment:

Working...