Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

☆From Sewer to Best Ever☆ E30 M3 Sport Evolution -CONVERSION- + 740i e38 MY NEW LOVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That car sounds like a beast man congratulations

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you guys, i really like that sound ;)

Comment

Man you have put some serious work into this car over the year. Im impressed. Great job. Congratulations on the first start. Would love to do a M6x swap myself someday.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliDazze View Post
          Man you have put some serious work into this car over the year. Im impressed. Great job. Congratulations on the first start. Would love to do a M6x swap myself someday.
          Thanks man, a lot! I keep my fingers crosses for your swap! Good luck ;)

Comment

Man that engine sounds great! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by kts View Post
              Man that engine sounds great! Nice work!
              Thanks a lot man :) some serious exhaust on it :).

Comment

Hi guys again! :) nothing special! today i change motor bushings and cleaned whole chassis :P, And i bolt up front bmuper etc.. i have little trouble with fuel vacuum line. when my engine runs it don´t make vacuum i don´t know why :(

Comment

Hello friends!!!! Some little update here ;) maybe you ask a question what brakes i will run on rear.... so there is result! keep watching :p

1er 135i ///M brake discs;);) (324mm)

I love them :)

Little difference:D:D:D

Zimmermann brake pads

AND THE BEST ON END! BREMBO 4-POT BRAKE CALIPPERS! ( yes!! again :) )

-----> So another expensive setup for me! now what?! brakes are the BASIC thing, and very important thing! the reason of those brakes is that i want to go on racetrack:p with that little beast, but still lot of work

Comment

Awesome build! Congrats on getting her running and reviving the e30! It sounds like a beast. What calipers are those?
                    Our RestoMod Diary!

El Mustache De La Resistance!

Comment

Originally posted by FreedomM3 View Post
                      Awesome build! Congrats on getting her running and reviving the e30! It sounds like a beast. What calipers are those?
                      Thanks a lot ;)

Its brembo 4pot brake calippers

Comment

HI EVERYONE AGAIN !!!! i am back! after few weeks i am coming here with new updates! At first sorry for my absence, i broke up with my girlfriend so i had hard period... Now i am totally withou any money because i bought something special;D;D;D let´s see it !

Finally we measured rear brake adapters and my turner made two adapters! really good job!

Then put Zimmermann brake pads into brembo calipers

I had to larger holes on tailing arms for our brake adapters :)

These bolts serve attach brembo calipers

So its time to bolt up whole rear 325mm brake kit!

The left side is done! :)

Another side done! BOTH SIDES;)

SO IN A FEW DAYS, I TRY TO DEAREATE WHOLE BRAKE KITS AND I HOPE IT WILL BRAKE FANTASTIC. OF COURSE REAR BRAKE CALIPERS WILL BE BLACK SAME AS FRONT ONES. KEEP LOOKING FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!

Comment

Later that night, my stage1 roll cage was shipped in my garage with dashboard :p:p:p:p i am really happy!

I CAN´T WAIT TO UNWRAP IT

Comment

Wow, great looking build. You have a beast of an engine with some insane stopping power. Now just need a suspension to match!
                            My Garage
                            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                              Wow, great looking build. You have a beast of an engine with some insane stopping power. Now just need a suspension to match!
                              Thank you :) yes suspension kit i need, but is very expensive so i must earn money for it :D

Comment

Morning point of view :)

AND LITTLE UPDATE :) water hoses changed to samco sport ones

Comment

Working...
                                X