• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    SUB'D
    In for updates..
    Sorry for no been consistent with my updates and rest assure that I did not loose any motivation, to the contrary. It has been a couple of years since I got my car and it has been quite a ride. A lot of stuff has happened since I restored the interior and replaced the timing belt. Some necessary and minor stuff like plugs, ABS relay, front wheel bearings, front brakes and a tranny swap was taken care of in 2015. The car was my DD through May 2016 when I decided to replace the oil pan and head gaskets due to some coolant leaks and engine oil dripping over the tranny and exhaust pipe which created some minor smoke.

Changing the timing belt, breaks, wheel bearings and other small stuff were my training wheels and gave me the much needed confidence to go after a full rebuilt.

Along the way I came across with "Do we have an M-tech1 on thread" and decided to convert my car into one.

So, since November of 2015 I've been accumulating parts. This is a picture of what I thought was all I was going to do.... Oh boy I was wrong!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5573.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	7189758

More to come.

Comment

still going to look good with those parts in ti!
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
      X