No announcement yet.

Porsche Grey 24v 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome build thread man! I didnt read anything on wheel specs/tire sizes you used, do tell!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30DriftMissile View Post
      Awesome build thread man! I didnt read anything on wheel specs/tire sizes you used, do tell!
      16x8.5 195/45/16 and 16x9 205/45/16 i dont remember the offsets
      Last edited by mistacarder; 05-02-2016, 09:26 AM.

Instagram: @mistacarder

Comment

wow, LOVE the car, man! stumbled across this thread and read it through. i'll be watching for charger updates, for sure. very, very nice.

Comment

Latest update as of june 2016

So I have been busy with school, but a lot of stuff has happened with the car...
          First it got shot with a bb gun by some low life scum! I reported it to insurance and I am waiting to hear back...

In the mean time I prepared for bimmerfest by installing my air lift setup. Please keep your opinions to your self about what I decide to do with the suspension of my car...thanks! And after three days I was on air. This was the day before bimmerfest

After a four hour drive to fontana my front end looked like this

Peeling everywhere! including my mirrors and fender!
          I am sure some of you saw the car at bimmerfest. Unfortunately I didn't snap any photos because my iphone camera is jacked up. I met a few people, and I hope I didn't offend anyone I wasn't in the best mood that morning since my car's paint was destroyed. However bimmerfest ended up being a great time I met some cool people and hung out with a few old friends. I got a few pics on the way home of the few angles that kind of hid the front end...

I am waiting to hear back from my painter on what he s going to do about a paint warranty. I also received some funds from the bb incident from my insurance. If my painter won't warranty the work ill have to find a new shop to fix the front and bb gun holes. In the mean time I ordered some new exhaust parts, and I am collecting more parts for my SC setup (Thanks pandaboo911 for all the advice!). I also ordered some smoked smileys from a member on here

This car has been a curse and a blessing! So many ups and downs with the build, but I love it.

Comment

Is that paint damage from road debris or because you taped the front of the car up with painters tape to guard against road debris?.

Kinda looks like the latter (been there before... sucks)
            88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

if you need a new painter guy, my friend lives in fresno and does side work. he works for the chevy dealership as their body guy. good dude
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Bummer about the paint. Most places do at least a one year warranty depending on where you had it painted. Looking forward to seeing this spool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So I got screwed over by the last place that pinted my car I wont say their name... But i got it fixxed by a friend who is coming up in the paint busniess for a good price, and I am more than happy he helped me out! My valence mirrors fenders and rear quarter panel were all fixxed!

Super thankful for the work Franco at Nero's collision did in Fresno Ca.

Comment

I also added some new larger center caps with carbon fiber and a new carbon K and N filter with a mishimoto intake boot

Comment

looks great! paint issues can be a nightmare to deal with. good to hear it got resolved. Car is looking great, but i am excited to see it with the dark smileys.

Comment

nice!
                        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I ended up taking home a second place trophy at the Stancenation showoff. I had a great time and met a lot of cool people!

Comment

beautiful car brotha
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Goals. [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 325i Calypsorot Convertible
                              H&R Sport Springs+HD Billies+E90 Drop Hats

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                                beautiful car brotha
                                Thank you sir!

Comment