Lagunengrun 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wworm View Post
    some foam 3m tape or just some sort of foam spacer to keep the panel dampened and lifted off the face of the box would fix this if it at all happens.
    alright. I guess any lower frequency vibration in any car would cause some panels to shake around or rattle. I can't handle those types of noises.

Comment

Lagunengrun 325i

My rear panels came with a foam backing. I would probably cut a circle out to accommodate the sub itself. @e30dreamin on instagram has more pictures/videos if you guys want to check it out. He also sells custom fit wood trunk floor panels.

Im overall a noob when it comes to audio so I need to figure out what amp I will be using. I want to power my premium sound speakers and the two subs. Would I need a 6 channel amp or is a 5 enough? The seller told me he is using a 5 channel but I thought the rule of thumb was one channel per speaker/sub that’s being powered. I read about bridging connections, but its a little confusing for me. Would each speaker have its own channel then I bridge the last channel between the two 8” subs? I need to do more research...

Edit: Bridging is definitely not what I want to do, thats two channels powering one speaker for more power. Is there a way to split one channel to power two subs? Would it be effective?
      Last edited by mbonanni; 05-31-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Talked a bit more with John (@e30dreamin) the past few days and we worked out an awesome deal. I’ll be getting a set of his ported boxes along with mb quarts subs, and he is going to help me install them as well! More to come on that next week. In the mean time if you haven’t checked his stuff out you should, he makes some quality stuff for e30’s.

For example, he dropped off this beautiful wood trunk liner for me to today. Now that my trunk is all tidied up I can focus on the interior and audio install.

Comment

Working...
        X