*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    those photos turned out really really nice! Did you use a lens filter of some sort or just filter out the whites after taking the pictures?

I’ll have to ask the photographer.

Comment

So just a 5cyl swap and "done"?

Comment

just

Comment

Pretty much.
          -turbo 5 swap
          -five lug swap
          -finish the interior
          -adjust spring rate and dampening

Comment

Pretty cool that they’re using the Amazon for one of the print-on-site T-shirt options at PNW Wagonfest this weekend.

Comment

You're here in the ipd highlights reel....

ipd's Garage Sale is one of the nations premier Volvo gatherings. Our annual Garage Sale has become such a fixture in the Volvo community that we have people...

Some badass old volvos at that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                You're here in the ipd highlights reel....

Some badass old volvos at that thing.

Hadn’t seen that one yet. Cool.

Comment

Hey guys. Haven’t done a single thing to the Amazon, except drive it and enjoy it, but I’m gonna be on Wheel and Pedal Wednesday this week doing a little Q&A and discussing the Amazon build. Try to pop in live at 10:00am pacific. mixer.com/Forza and twitch.tv/Forza

Here’s some recent pics to make this post have decent content. [emoji38]

Comment

you're gonna do a 5 cylinder swap and then turbo it? Is that common in the Volvo world?

Comment

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

you're gonna do a 5 cylinder swap and then turbo it? Is that common in the Volvo world?

Ya. I’m using a factory turbo five cylinder engine. Just rotated to be RWD.

Comment

Whats the trans going to be, G260?
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
                          Happy dawg is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                            Whats the trans going to be, G260?

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                              Happy dawg is happy.

Comment

Well guys, I know I’ve been MIA, but I’ve just been out enjoying the car and driving/showing it all summer. I did recently win the Fabricator Award at the Seattle stop of the Hot Wheels Legends Tour.

Alas it isn’t the award that gets me a trip to SEMA and an opportunity to become a Hot Wheel next year.

Also, I’m taking pre-orders for a first run on Atom Design t-shirts. For the next 24 hours you can PayPal me $25 (including shipping in the US mainland) to adam@atomdd.com and let me know what size to be in on the first order. It’ll also get you on a spreadsheet for advanced info for more Atom Design & Development stuff in the future. (International orders will have to pay actual shipping costs, but can PayPal the initial $25 to get in)

I have commitments to have space in a couple magazines coming up. I have zero idea how solid those commitments are, so I’m not gonna post where just yet. Hope to most more this fall/winter!!

Comment

Working...
                                X