Adventures of goldE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
    Man, always sliding in and dropping these great tips. You've been in the game a long time
    Unfair advantage. Not only have I owned many e30's over the years, work on them every day for a living lol. The community helps me put food on my table, glad to help when possible. :)

john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post

Thanks! I'm glad I haven't had to deal with a heatercore issue yet, that requires a dash pull doesn't it?
      No dash pull required! I'll post an update in my thread with photos once it's all done.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Unfair advantage. Not only have I owned many e30's over the years, work on them every day for a living lol. The community helps me put food on my table, glad to help when possible. :)
        Hah! Very true, well I appreciate the input you throw around there. You may just have some business from my end when it comes time to build an M20 turbo suitable head

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

No dash pull required! I'll post an update in my thread with photos once it's all done.
        Oh damn nice! I'll have to check it out because I'm sure I'll have to yank and fix my heatercore on one of my machines at some point too.

Comment

Working...
        X