Clear All

Originally posted by mrburgundy View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    fucking lol
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

Can someone please photoshop in a wiener where the nose is?
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

This thread still delivers...

Comment

No the S EDTION CAME OUT 1984 ON THE E21 THEN FOR A VERY LIMITED PERIOD ON THE E30, IT NEVER CAME OUT IN 86, ITS CLEARLY STATED IN THE BMW WIKI,S NOT HARD TO SEE.

WHAT IS LOL FUNNY IS SOME OF YOUR HEADS ARE SO FAR UP YOUR ARSES YOU CANT SEE IT, SOMEONE VERY NEARLY SAW IT BUT OBVIOUSLY PEER PRESSURE GOT THE BETTER OF HER.

I HAVE NOW MOVED THIS MODEL INTO THE ULTRA ULTRA RARE ILK, "BECAUSE THE USA " KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT IT.

Comment

But Wiki says that 83 was the last year for e21s. And you say that the S edition wasn't available for 1986. But your car is an 1986. So it's not an S edition now cause they didn't offer them in 86?

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Wowzers, this thread is interesting.

Sounds to me like they used this moniker to sell off unused stock; extra E21s sitting around in '84, and some 320i stuff they had sitting around from before the '86 model year, probably to get some numbers in before the full M-Tech came out in MY 86.

Just a guess.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

You have got to be pulling my string, are you seriously still doubting this model, it was you who posted the official brochure of the S EDITION MODEL!!!! and now your questioning it..come stop being so stupid and playing with dates etc, going round in circles all it comes down to is this,

BMW MADE A MODEL OBVIOUSLY NOT FOR YOUR PART OF THE WORLD, OF A 320i S EDITION, NOTHING HARD ABOUT THIS FACT APART FROM YOU CAN NOT EXCEPT IT AS A MODEL. its nothing to be ashamed of not knowing of it especially as it was not offered in the USA, but i now know what i wanted to know.

What i do know is the S EDTION was only available for a very short time and it is a very rare model..period

If you do look into the E21 S EDITION IT WAS ANOTHER LIMITED EDTION MODEL.

Comment

my car was made /born/ produced/ in late 85, registered early 86, no S EDTION CARS WERE PRODUCED/MADE/BORN IN 86.

Comment

who keeps posting silly photos of Donald Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                      Wowzers, this thread is interesting.

Sounds to me like they used this moniker to sell off unused stock; extra E21s sitting around in '84, and some 320i stuff they had sitting around from before the '86 model year, probably to get some numbers in before the full M-Tech came out in MY 86.

Just a guess.
                      I truly believe this true cause I have seen a handful of these here in South Africa
                      Standard with Mtech front valance, sport steering and seats
                      And I always thought these guys were talking kuk when they said it came standard like that.

Comment

Originally posted by slum dog View Post
                        I truly believe this true cause I have seen a handful of these here in South Africa
                        Standard with Mtech front valance, sport steering and seats
                        And I always thought these guys were talking kuk when they said it came standard like that.
                        LOL
                        there's a word I haven't heard since I was a kid!
                        My parents always used say that, mostly when used in the phrase "jy praat kuk"
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Do not be afraid of the forums know all,s its a fact of life you learn every day, and now its another e30 model you know about.

When you look at all the e30 models from the bog standard 316 m10 right up to the m3,s etc they are all e30,s do not disrespect the minnows as under the skin they are all the same car.

This post has got to point now where so many have made a total cock of themselves all they can now do now is mock my spelling.lol

i was not born with a spoon up my arse as obviously so many above were,all i wanted to know was.....has anyone heard of/or own this particular model.

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
                            my car was made /born/ produced/ in late 85, registered early 86, no S EDTION CARS WERE PRODUCED/MADE/BORN IN 86.
                            BMW did mid-year switchover for e30 production lines. cars produced in the latter half of the year are sold as "next year's model".
                            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Dude, I want to marry you right now!!! Bwahaha have me spitting out my tea and biscuits!
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by tcos View Post
                                Uh, you are aware that a late '85 build date would typically be a car built for the '86 model year, right? You're really not doing a good job of making your case here.

Comment

Working...
                                X