replied
    Originally posted by Julien View Post
    heh you try street parking two cars in SF :roll:
    still have the fiat?

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Thats what it looks like since even my generous time of 3 months likely was too much ownership time
    heh you try street parking two cars in SF :roll:

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Your Asian friend's hat is cool as fuk

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post
    odds it's sold?
    Thats what it looks like since even my generous time of 3 months likely was too much ownership time

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
    Omgz I made it in your build thread. Does this mean we're officially best friends?
    shhh, don't let freeride know

Leave a comment:

• the_eskimo_wonder
    replied

Went to go say hi to my buddy's shop who were working on some pretty cool cars

Saturday was also filled with helping freeride53 install a rear sway bar on his 318, parting out all the mods on my Abarth and installing them on other Abarths.

Omgz I made it in your build thread. Does this mean we're officially best friends?

Leave a comment:

• wworm
    replied
    :nice:
    odds it's sold?

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    11. Sell in 1 months
    :nice:

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by Javier h View Post
    who is the owner of the zinno MT1?
    He's on the sfbay e30 group

Leave a comment:

• Javier h
    replied
    I have to ask

who is the owner of the zinno MT1?

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    I never really buy a car with the intention of selling it. I usually buy it and try to make it as good as possible and then look at my financials and do the grown up thing
    Yeah I know that’s why I’m jelly- I buy and build most of my cars like I’ll have them for 60 years and then sell them when I’m done making them nice before I drive them (around when the ‘do the grown up thing’ part sinks in) :D You add that step where you enjoy them while you make them nice!

Right after reading this thread I watched the Wheeler Dealers E46M3 episode... the want is strong.

Leave a comment:

• Julien
    replied
    Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
    Haha funny to see Ebraheem in a build thread, and dude you stopped by my work to pick up a part and didn’t say hi?!

Nice work on the build thus far sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks dude, it was like 4:53 PM on a Friday... Not sure you were still around.

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
    I loved reading through this- 'twas like putting together a lego set. You actually use your cars while you fix them up before you sell them....I need to implement this tactic.
    I never really buy a car with the intention of selling it. I usually buy it and try to make it as good as possible and then look at my financials and do the grown up thing

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    I loved reading through this- 'twas like putting together a lego set. You actually use your cars while you fix them up before you sell them....I need to implement this tactic.

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Haha funny to see Ebraheem in a build thread, and dude you stopped by my work to pick up a part and didn’t say hi?!

Nice work on the build thus far sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X