No announcement yet.

Hell of a Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust was put on friday. i went with a 2.5 magnaflow cat and a 14815 magnaflow muffler. alittle loud, and alittle raspy when i really punch it but over all im really happy with the price.

This means my swap is offically done. I just need to do a couple little things like install my m30 airbox and get rid of that stupid cone filter and extend my relay harness to put them back at the stock location. I drove about 450 miles today and i absolutly LOVED it. going from a m20 auto to a m50 manual is a huge change and was well worth it. I want to thank all the people who helped me out. TJ, Matt, Fred, and Ben. will have some pictures tomorrow.

NOW ON TO BODY WORK!
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Nice, I'm excited to see some PAINT. Haha.

Props on getting your swap done, hope that other stuff you want to do falls into place Billy.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Glad to hear its all good. Congrats on finishin the swap.

Comment

nice color choice. looks better on e30's than e46's. i painted my buddys bike that color and it looked realy good.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

^ I don't think that is Le Mans.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I see the LeMans on that..... but omg those wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelz. o.O Oh the things I'd do with that.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

That's Avus.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                  That's Avus.
                  Confirmed
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

update. slowly starting body work. also got something to help with the look

money is tight so i decided to go with the Remembers and 225/45/16 Falken fk452. better than the 14" stock weaves i was going to use
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I say rock it that way patina style, grafitti some stencils on it while you wait to paint it. That'd be fun before you end up painting it.

You need to black out the exhaust itself and leave the tips the same color. Looks like its almost there!
                      Reminiscing...

Comment

The "in progress" look goes really well with your car now that you've got the remembers on.

If it looks good now, I can't wait to see it after paint.
                        sigpic
                        1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                        1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

woot!

Originally posted by whysimon
                          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

i really need to clean my wheels. I wish i would have gotten 225's instead ot 205's. Oh well.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Super stoked for you!! Awesome work
                              -Brandon
                              sigpic

Comment

Looking good, keep the updates rolling.
                                sigpic
                                1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
                                1995 E30 325e (in progress)
                                1987 E30 325is (totaled)
                                1990 E30 325i
                                1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
                                1996 E36 328ic
                                1997 Z3
                                2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

Working...
                                X