Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 new projects, few pics and lots of ideas !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, I think this is the final car for this month, 92 cabrio, just brought it over from PA last night

I hope to start working on these next week...

Comment

Haha. Vlad, you're sick.

Comment

I watched those last 2 cars on eBay. How did you end up getting the cars? The reserves were never met. Do you just offer the people money for it or do they give you a second chance offer? I'm just wondering...
        89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
        E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

Welcome to Vlad's Used e30 Megastore, we've just moved to a new larger location and are awaiting the remaining vehicles. Check back with us soon, chances are soon we will have available EVERY e30 part known to man...

j/k

nice collection you've got there...

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
            Haha. Vlad, you're sick.
            That's funny coming from a guy who had 4 E30s at one point. :p
            sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see what happens!

I got a fever! And the only prescription... is more e30!
              Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Vlad, if you ever veer from E30's, please put an E39 M5 drive train in an E39 Touring. A real M5 Touring, please. It would be dope. That should be your DD, not an AMG... :D
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                  Vlad, if you ever veer from E30's, please put an E39 M5 drive train in an E39 Touring. A real M5 Touring, please. It would be dope. That should be your DD, not an AMG... :D

I don't know about the e39 touring, but I just picked up an E34 M5 Engine with tranny

also got around to do some work on the 92 cabrio - new spark plugs/timing belt with tensioner/water pump/rotor/cap/belts/thermostat/hoses, also did valve adjustment and general tune up, car runs awesome !

I know I said I would not get anymore e30s but I could not resist this 88 with 104k miles with hard top, just bought it today

next will do the body work on the 92 and this 88 cabrios

Comment

u sick!!
                    IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

That red one with hard top looks awesome.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Alright, HOW MANY of these cars do you have now? I've simply lost count! You are an amazing man to bring these e30s a better life.
                        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

red one with hard top u got it from wescheter county NY?? ;)
                          IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

you should go with euro bumpers, sick slammage, ~3.0L M20 strk and some schmidts on one of the cabbies
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZTERIO View Post
                              red one with hard top u got it from wescheter county NY?? ;)
                              no, got it in Springfield, NJ

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
                              Alright, HOW MANY of these cars do you have now? I've simply lost count! You are an amazing man to bring these e30s a better life.
                              Including my 2 e30 m3s I got........ 8 e30s now :)

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                                there are plenty of people around with money (I am not one of them)
                                Oh yeah? I'll believe this when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert!!

We're all just jealous.

nice cars btw
                                sigpic
                                1991 Diamantschwarz 318is
                                1998 Cosmosschwarz M3 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X