Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your E30 today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What did you do to your E30 today?

    Started stripping all the stone guard off the bottom of the car

    sigpic

    #2
    i only drove mine today, but yesterday i scared an old lady with it .

    Edit: I forgot, I locked my keys in the car for the first time in my life. So i had to use a coat hanger to get into my car. So i guess what i did to my e30 today was that i broke into it.
    Last edited by JasonC; 08-20-2007, 08:55 PM.

    1992 BMW 325iC
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

    Comment


      #3
      I think I am going to do the opposite and fix mine up to look nicer!

      Comment


        #4
        Got my rear subframe and trailing arms assembled, still have to finish up my diff and put some axles on it before dropping the old one out.
        Got some -10 AN fittings for my Euro oil filter housing.
        I do a little bit everyday, or at least try to.
        My 2.9L Build!

        Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

        Comment


          #5
          I accidentally spun tire in 2nd gear from a roll several times. The roads were really slippery today it seemed.

          open diff FTL

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            Edit: I forgot, I locked my keys in the car for the first time in my life. So i had to use a coat hanger to get into my car. So i guess what i did to my e30 today was that i broke into it.
            How? I have no idea how you locked your keys in an e30.
            sigpic

            Comment


              #7
              I thought about hooking up fuel lines but didnt.

              Are you going to be de-texturing the front and rear valence's?
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                How? I have no idea how you locked your keys in an e30.

                I think you need to use a second set of keys to do it.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I ain't got a clue how it happend ???? I went out to get into it and both doors was locked and the trunk too. I only have one key to the car and it's allways in the ign.

                  1992 BMW 325iC
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by rede30 View Post
                    I thought about hooking up fuel lines but didnt.

                    Are you going to be de-texturing the front and rear valence's?
                    yes sir.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Good man.

                      What did I do to my E30 today? Drove the SHIT out of it on the way to see SuperBad.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                        I ain't got a clue how it happend ???? I went out to get into it and both doors was locked and the trunk too. I only have one key to the car and it's allways in the ign.
                        Someone must have gone though the passenger side and locked the doors and shut it.

                        -Erik

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          Good man.

                          What did I do to my E30 today? Drove the SHIT out of it on the way to see SuperBad.
                          Is Superbad worth spending the money to see in the theatre?
                          Last edited by monty; 08-20-2007, 10:35 PM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #14
                            YES. I seriously got a headache from laughing so hard. Loved it. If you're into that super-raunchy 40 Year Old Virgin style humor, you'll love it.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                              YES. I seriously got a headache from laughing so hard. Loved it. If you're into that super-raunchy 40 Year Old Virgin style humor, you'll love it.
                              Nice.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X