Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washed her for the second time, tried to bring back some more paint, lots of rubbing...

..if you know what I mean:nice:

Comment

dude your sig is hilarious

Comment

watched it come off the truck, parked it, vaccumed it, drove it, accidental threw the shift knob at myself when down shifting, feed it gas, parked it the garage, and hugged and thanked if for an amazing first day!
        And im currently making a crown royal shift boot for it.

Comment

Euro headlights from sealed beemies
          New Valance
          New IS lip
          new trunk spoiler
          Wash
          WHEW!!!
          [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

oh Yea almost forgot!
            New front bumper guides. PITA
            oil cooler mounts
            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Drove it to work and at the end of my shift I drove her back home. :)
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by patches View Post
                watched it come off the truck, parked it, vaccumed it, drove it, accidental threw the shift knob at myself when down shifting, feed it gas, parked it the garage, and hugged and thanked if for an amazing first day!
                And im currently making a crown royal shift boot for it.

lol
                :borg:

Comment

started to replaces bulbs in my E30 with LEDs, accidentally fried the low heat setting for the heated seats somehow.

Comment

I parked it for the next week while I am away. No e30 for a week :(

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

about a week ago I cleaned up and repainted my weaves, and today I straightened my bent front valance. Tomorrow I might repaint it because of all the rock chips it has , along with the air ducts, and I also have new fog lights on the way.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Scored a really good shape IS exhaust from the Manifolds back from Lance.

Installed on my eta with all new brackets/mouthing bands/rubber hangers.
                        FYI the exhaust went on without a hitch. E exhaust manifolds with IS downpipe and rear section! Looks great and very quiet on my little eta.
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

going to wash my E30's bastard child.
                          Originally posted by e30e
                          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Um so yesterday my boot ripped off the axle on the passenger side. The boot near the hub and not the assembly. umm how bad is it to drive it like that all torn up etc. Whats the worst that can happen?

Comment

Washed the headliner, removed some stupid paint that somehow got on my car, scratched my head wondering where to start next.
                              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by ThaiRacer View Post
                                Um so yesterday my boot ripped off the axle on the passenger side. The boot near the hub and not the assembly. umm how bad is it to drive it like that all torn up etc. Whats the worst that can happen?
                                your going to have a fun time cleaning all the damn grease after it gets every where
                                :borg:

Comment

Working...
                                X