Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed the passenger seat after rebuilding it, put a delete panel where the dash located window lock thing went (thees 2 in a coupe come on now) new glove compartment string thing, new rear seatbelt holsters, new valve cover cap, new coin holder (snaps open and closed better than any other one I've ever used!!!) got a 13 button obc to replace my 13 button obc, it has new buttons. Got some 17.5lb injectors out of an e36 and a bunch of random parts. Swapped for a new shift knob. Vacuumed shit.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

i worked on some road rock chips with touch up ;D

///B///M///W///

Comment

Painted the brake ducts and fog deletes black and installed them. I also installed e36 window switches :)

I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

I am shopping for another :)

Comment

Started putting interior back together after welding in floor pans. Waiting on cloth tape to rewrap all under carpet wiring before putting it back in.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

finally got the drive shaft in the mail so that went in. exhaust is tomorrow then the trany swap is done and I get to row home. Also think I found some new winter wheels, nothing fancy just some weaves but anything is better than caps, and I can't justify spending a bunch of money on wheels I won't even want to run for the next 6 months till summer.
              "We can't drink here.... This is frat country"

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              I'm gonna quote a lot of you later this year.

Comment

Tried to tackle the headgasket and shift linkage rebuild after work yesterday. Even with help,i greatly underestimated the task. Gonna have to finish up tonight.

Comment

...working on coolant issues and waiting on Borla muffler for the M50 swap
                  NASA
                  BMWCCA member
                  PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
                  1997 M3 sedan
                  2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Installed rear headrests, relocated the hood light switch to a better location, made trunk tie down strap locations, cleaned out the trunk....found out my battery is leaking bad and i might have to get a new one soon.

anyone know an easy way to clean out a ton of powdered battery crap?

Comment

You have a hood light? Pics?

Comment

I bought an e30 :)

Comment

which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                            which one?
                            An e30.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                              An e30.
                              fuggin' tease. show us the car you're going to make badass already. don't pull our dicks and walk away :nice:
                              Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
                                fuggin' tease. show us the car you're going to make badass already. don't pull our dicks and walk away :nice:
                                That is my plan. Make it badass :)

Other e30 I had I wasn't in a position to pimp it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X