Attached Files
      e30 aficionado

Comment

Admired the new paint job.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

New Spark-plugs and a -027 DME for mine and a new radiator and fan for my Dad's

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Removed some trunk tar. Started recovering front trunk cardboard in plaid
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I went out and spent a few hours whipping down the interior, and dash then gave it a nice bath. :)

///B///M///W///

Comment

Last weekend, my son and I mounted a new Alpine head unit, Rockford-Phosgate amp and Alpine subs into his e30. I mounted an iS rear spoiler to my 92 cabrio, and finally gave it the thorough cleaning it deserved. This past Thursday, I did a valve cover gasket on my son's e30. And I daily drove the fuck out of my car.......
                "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

just driving the shit out of it.

she likes it.
                  Originally posted by e30e
                  lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Replaced the oil pan gasket. Contrary to any writeups I found, I still had to remove the oil pump to get the pan out. Had the engine jacked up until I hit the firewall and it still didn't clear. Everything went off without a hitch until I couldn't find the last pan bolt. I spent about 30 minutes looking for it until I remembered I dropped it in the oil drain pan. Fished it out, put it all back together, and no more leaks. Let's hope it stays that way.

/first post
                    sigpic
                    Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

Washed, clayed, sealed, waxed, dressed.

:)

Comment

I removed cams, cooling, intake etc to pull the head and replace the blown HG. Brand new head going back on in the next couple.

Luckily it just blew through the thin part of the HG and no water in oil or oil in water.
                        sigpic

Comment

Continued breaking in my freshly rebuilt 2.7i built with s-eta pistons, 19lb injectors, 13lb machined flywheel. What a huge improvement over my old 2.5i. I love the smell of fresh hot engine paint!
                          Owned lots of E30's
                          Currently sporting:
                          85 324td
                          86 535i
                          89 635csi
                          Feedback thread

Comment

Installed my GCs :)
                            I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                            2875-C Towerview Road
                            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Changed from 10w-40 Magnatec semi-syn to 20w-50 GTX dino.

Changed from unknown rating thermostat to proper 88C (for my M40). Temp now sits at 1/2 instead of 1/4 as before.

Comment

Oil change, fixed vacuum leak(last night), painted spoiler, took some pictures. Feel decently accomplished.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Working...
                                X