Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprayed deadener on the floor boards and in the boot (trunk) and I let the glorious sunshine dry it naturally, I love mild summer days. :)

Comment

Purchased and mounted a new electric antenna, ran all audio wiring from front to rear, installed the black carpet set and rear 1/4 trims as well as rear seat.

Comment

amp & sub
        -Andy

Comment

Snowed like a bastard here overnight, so had to take a broom to it this morning to brush it off.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

washed her then found a big o'll hole in the coolant hose. Looks like I wont be driving her tonight

Comment

Put on new washer nozzles, new grille thingy's below the windshield, and a new airfilter.
              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Brought it home and put it back in the garage, since I'm getting rid of the MkI project. Pulled out the tan leather rear seat and delivered it to a friend who bought it, also in preparation to dye my carpet. Also cleaned up and put in my new OEM spare, on it's never used tire:

I also pulled out the 15 lb. slab of concrete-type stuff that was sitting loose in the floor of the spare tire well, that I somehow never noticed.

Comment

Practiced cutting out heated seat switches on a spare console till i get the dremel battery died. Went pretty well so going to do the real one later tonight.

Installed new wiper blades for PNW weather, and vacumned inside.

*Gotta prep moonroof for paint and install.*
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Court, you're in the PNW? Whereabouts?

Comment

installed, rear deck and speakers, black carpet, rear side trims, back seat, ran all audio wiring before seat went in and cleaned up and replaced the foam gasket on the heater box with weather striping.
                      Also I swaped out the lower fuse box as it was broken.
                      Today I will be testing all wiring, finishing up the audio loom and preping the dash so it can be sent off for flocking.

Comment

Paintelss Dent Removal woot!!!

Finally getting the dent in the passenger fender and the trunk lid fixed on the 'vert.

Comment

washed it, The car was FILTHY, covered in dirt, mud on the sides, little white ashes from a fire on the tops, and lots of road grime all over the bottom half. Thats all from only driving it only twice this winter, It was 40 degrees out but everything went well, one of my high beams seems to fog up when washed now also.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            Paintelss Dent Removal woot!!!

Finally getting the dent in the passenger fender and the trunk lid fixed on the 'vert.
                            I'm going to have that done on my car hopefully soon. There's a section in my passenger rear quarter that has about 7 little dings all in a straight line, and a couple of little ones in my door.

Today, I decided to take off my pinstriping. It's the stick-on stuff, so I used an eraser wheel on my drill, and got just about all of it off. On both of my doors and the passenger fender, however, there's painted-on pinstripe under the stick-on stuff. I'll have to have that buffed off at a body shop, but they should be able to do it easily enough.

Comment

Added wiring for the map light mirror, my car didn't have it being an early 318. Replaced the fuel gauge face with euro/metric kind.
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Finished my ellipsoids! Near perfect low beams, brand new high beams, lamin-x covers, made quick connectors. Now still waiting on those HID's to come in the mail.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X