Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got new tires and did a little drifting near campus.... tune up and new suspension parts to come this weekend :D :p
    CBAKE
    86 Eta (sold)
    88 325ix (sold)
    87 325i

Comment

I sold it. :(
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
        I sold it. :(
        seeeriously?
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
          For some reason I liked the tan carpet with your car. It just needed some grey cloth rear seats to finish it off.
          Nah, it totally looked weird. I have the matching Recaro rear now to the fronts, I just have to figure out how to get it mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            seeeriously?
            Yup
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              Nah, it totally looked weird. I have the matching Recaro rear now to the fronts, I just have to figure out how to get it mounted.
              Ya wouldn't be to sure on how to mount those rear seats. But I guess it's your car so to each his own.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                Just pulled out pretty much the whole interior minus the dash. Going to pull the carpet soon and either dye it dark grey/black, or find out about having it done professionally.

I love the way a car feels after a full disassembly and cleaning! Did you not find black carpet?

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Fixed the TPS.
                  Was ez fix. I feel dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    Fixed the TPS.
                    Was ez fix. I feel dumb.

You got the cover sheet on the TPS reports?

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

I picked up a euro 240kph guage cluster
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Dropped the engine, transmission, front suspension, drive shaft, and exhaust from all 3 cars in the driveway...for some reason it seems to take the same amount of time for 3 cars as 1...

Comment

Ordered MTechnic door sills.... even my employee cost was $142/each. Damn.

Comment

Cleanded up my S50.
                            Will be dropping it in this weekend. :)

Comment

put more CDs in her
                              -Andy

Comment

Got my new cluster all masked off so I can paint the needles:

I'm really anxious to get my carpet pulled out so I can dye it, too. My interior is so close to being perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X