Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished removing all of the foam and adhesive from where the tool kit mounts on the underside of the trunklid. No more toolkit or foam, nice and clean.

Comment

Made a list of things/details to be fix this week while I'm waiting for parts from Blunt....The list of details got stupidly long...

Comment

Donuts!

7speedshop.com

Comment

rebuilt my driver's seat. No more gangsta-lean for my ass.

Comment

made a list of all the stuff that i wanna do to it before winter hits....Then did some 1 wheel donuts in the rain lastnight..
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Today ripped out M20B25, box d/shaft, exhaust, pedal box etc from the ratty coupe and started cleaning it all up ready to go into the 320i sedan (which had its engine, box, shaft, pedalbox etc all removed yesterday)

So now I have 3 E30s in the yard with no engines in them lol

And a big mess :(
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

There you were saying I was worse than you. Atleast all my E30s go
                - Chris
                Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Made something rather cool for my iS lip yesterday. A friend of mine gave me the splitter from his old MkII, and laminated inside of it was 2 sections of carbon fiber, that looked like they were a lip splitter for something else. So I cut them down to iS lip shape, rounded the sharp edges and the corners, and I'm going to use them as corner splitters. They continue across the front of the lip right up to where the center section raises up. I have to paint them, because the resin on one of them is discolored, but they should look pretty rad once they're on.

Comment

Just finished painting them. 5 coats of paint and 3 heavy coats of clear.

Comment

New Wheels: Sportmaxxzor 522's, 16x8 ET 0, Khumo KU36 215/45/r16

- Chris

Comment

The paint on the CF corner splitters dried, so I mounted them up with the quickness:

Comment

Prepped my E30 shell and M52 for sale.

I'm struggling to maintain any motivation thanks to the fucking retards that run our state and ever-dwindling amount of motorsport facilities.
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

If only you werent so far :p
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                            first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Glenn, lol, Iain, why do this to me....
                              - Chris

Comment

What can I say? I'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. :D
                                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X