X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

painted side skirts red

7speedshop.com

Comment

Put in a replacement hub/bearing driver side.
      Buttery smoooooth. :)

No more off road tires sound.

Comment

Re-tightened passenger strut cartridge nut.
        1985 RX7 - Badassery Exemplified.
        1989 325is
        sigpic
        -Tom

Comment

Drove the piss outta it, cause it's running finally :)

Comment

started refinishing wheel #1 :( need to fix rash, and paint the centers, and do lips...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Redid my gauge rebuild thanks to the part herbivor sent me for free. Yay now my odometer gear doesnt fall out while driving! Also cleaned up the nacho cheese that I delivered to my floorboard as opposed to the party I was going to due to.
              West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
              ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

jackstand+PB blaster all over rear suspension/exhaust/drive shaft is what
                I did today. I should have everything out of the car tomorrow evening...

Comment

Relocated battery to trunk. Not fun. That job sucks.

Comment

Yesterday:
                    Pulled all the trunk tar. Wasn't as bad as I thought.

Then I weighed it. 35 lbs. Nice.

Today:

Pull the diving board, install euro bumper. So I should end up at about, what -60 lbs for these two days?

edit: Crap, I'm adding a Luke box. Nevermind.
                    Slicktop City!

Comment

Well, weather didn't allow a bumper install, but I got that heavy ass diving board off.
                      Yesssss!!!!!!
                      I can actually hear the car taking a deep sigh and shrugging its' shoulders...
                      Slicktop City!

Comment

Just bought 044 Fuel Pump, should get enough E85 to the lil M42.
                        - Chris
                        Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Started it for the first time in a week, needed a jump............FUCK!!!!!!
                          -Andy

Comment

cried as i found out some dickhole stole my stereo

sigpic

Comment

my sunroof finally tilted forward after 2 years of ownership
                              -Paolo
                              1986 325e RIP.
                              1989 525i
                              1986 635CSI

Comment

worried about when the e34 is gonna come out the shop, i miss driving it! I WANT FOUR DOOR LUXURY GOODNESS WITH AC AND MADDD BEETZ YO.

getting annoyed with the e30, pending suspension job is getting worse and worse, i hate driving it, but have no choice till the 5 is out, then the 3 goes in. its like they're playing tag, i wonder if they'll ever be together again....
                                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X