X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really do anything to it, but I got the cams for it yay :D

Comment

I drove it to work. And I managed to shoehorn a benchtop inside it because my daily is still broken :(

Turbo M42 Build thread:
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

Swapped rear tires from side to side..
        Now I have something to burn :D Thankfully I can put winter tyres in end of next month.. Should first find a good set of style 5.
        sigpic

The red E30 320i '88.

Comment

Sold it's M50/G250 b/c i'm broke.....and cleaned it for a meeting later, pics to follow
          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Started yesterday with an oil change, new front rotors and a complete retorque of the front suspension along with a set of spacers to keep my dsII's from rubbing. Today hopefully I can get the camber/toe adjusters welded on for the rear so I can finish the 5lugz.

Comment

Preparing my S50 ;)

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

I'm giving some serious thought to considering thinking about going out to the garage, and beginning the task of masking off my front and rear windshield seals so I can PlastiDip them.

Comment

1. Did a stomp test on it to determine the cause of a CEL/warm rough running/misfire condition.

2. Found it to be code 1252 "fuel injectors"

3. Bought some CRC electrical contact cleaner and some dielectric grease.

4. Went to inspect/clean the C101 under the intake - found it to look okay, cleaned it anyway, and found that the half mounted to the metal bracket thingy was not mounted properly - such that when it was connected, it was not a 100% tight fit. Remedied that, hit the contacts with some dielectric grease and snugged it up.

5. fired it up - ran it well past the point where I had been having the problem and it ran like a charm. Hoping I found and fixed my problem.

6. Ordered a new center emblem for my steering wheel and a cheap Chinese knock off wheelskins kit on eBay.
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

new chrome front kidneys, painted tail lights red.

Comment

Over the past few days:

1. Replaced front sway bar end links - Completely worn out.
                      2. Replaced tie rod end bolts - both were stripped and clunking because they couldn't be tighted
                      3. Replaced Oil Control Valve - Completely stopped leaking oil!!!!
                      Easy but PITA job at the same time - nothing like laying on your back with a spring loaded cover and a spring clip pointed at your head.

4. Passed Va Safety and Emissions Inspections on the first try!

Now Road Legal! - I bought the car about 2 months ago and have been working on it to make it a weekend car / nice weather DD. Hope to start driving it to work a few times a week now that it's a bit cooler (no AC...yet).

Comment

removed the hood, removed boost, and removed the grills & kidneys. I'm trying to fit a volvo 740 intercooler and it's being a pita.
                        1997 540i/6 - stock
                        1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                        1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Cleaned and painted my diff, still need to clean the cover and press in the
                          poly diff bushing

Comment

found out tht one of my spark plugs was loose. i dont know how tht happened. all good now.
                            '02 Outback wagon
                            '87 325is 5sp
                            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Well, thinking about it got the best of me, and I got bored. I started masking off my windshield seals so I can PlastiDip them. They're faded and gray-ish, and they make the whole car look bad (to an anal OCD sufferer like me).

Comment

ordered brembo brakes for all four corners, time to get rid of my glazed rotors.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X