Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washed it, then drove it ~120 miles to a BMW meet, and on the way a zillion bugs swarmed me as I drive down the road. Definitely one of the dirtier cars there, but it was still a fun time!

Today I fixed the reverse light wiring, so now my dash and reverse lights are back in working order!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Pulled the m20/g260.
      1997 540i/6 - stock
      1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
      1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

smoked smiley's with crosshairs:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

Was going to swap out to the bottle caps for a couple days to see the look again. I only have 12 lug bolts. errrr. So i need tires and 4 lug bolts before i try that again.
          Been with me for 16 years...
          sigpic
          Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
            Was going to swap out to the bottle caps for a couple days to see the look again. I only have 12 lug bolts. errrr. So i need tires and 4 lug bolts before i try that again.

what did you do with he wheels you removed??
            and what wheels are they.

Comment

got my resurfaced flywheel back, installed it and a new clutch/PP then bolted up my tranny. tomorrow I'll finish by bolting up the driveline & exhaust....
              Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
              past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                what did you do with he wheels you removed??
                and what wheels are they.
                I was taking my 16's off to put my bottles on. 16's need spacers and longer bolts. Wanted to burn up the rest of the rubber on my bottles and go get new taller rubber.

Had the idea to "stance" ( fuck did i use that word) the bottels with my 16's spacers but its a no go.

Everything i tried failed :(
                sigpic

Comment

But i replaced my CSB and painted the whole exhaust with new manifold bolts a week and a half ago and that went well :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Changed the oil, filter and spark plugs. Fix the power steering leak, installed the valance and the bumper. Test drove it. Power steering still not working. It still runs like shit.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    ---------------------------------
                    89 E30 S52
                    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

installed new drivers side handle and trim

*still haven't put the clutch return spring back in that fell out while coming down the mountain last weekend
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

today i tightened up my shift linkage with random stuff i had lying around. i also bolt my gatrag 260 to my m50 and removed the old hacked up harness. also put my e36 mount arms on.

Comment

Everyones what did you do today post always have to do with getting 50'd or 52'd

Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

finally got it to my house!
                            Originally posted by blunttech
                            r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Replaced plug wires with OE spec wires. Now I can drive through puddles with a running engine.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                              Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

test drove it and filled it with gas.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                89 E30 S52
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X