This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i r3v'ed her face :(
    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
    Got Drop?? ;-)
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    But of course
    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Dropped the front subframe complete w suspension & steering rack off my old 89 (background).
      Then pulled my exM20/exS52/exS52/exM50/M20 car into the shop to swap in the stock suspension:

Then pulled the engine and dropped the suspension and pulled out the 993tt brakes:

No after pics but plan on swapping in stock stuff today (sun) and hopefully prep the other M20 thats going in next Saturday.
      Last edited by Teaguer; 03-28-2011, 01:25 PM. Reason: pics no workie :(

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

DAMN how many e30s you got? ^^^

TOday I got the timing belt/tensioner, water pump, thermostat, headgasket and injectors done :)

seems like its had some work done before. honing still looks pretty fresh and looks like the cyl ridge has been reamed.
        Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

converted my interior from tan to black..got my black panels in, grey 318is carpet, black vert sport seat, black speaker covers and black rear bench. all i need to do now is get a drivers seat which is on saturday!
          sigpic

Comment

Finally got time to be able to adjust my valves along with replacing my thermostat. Runs a little better now that it actually gets to proper running temp.:nice:
            sigpic
            85 swartz/metallic 325E
            84 alpine 325E
            85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
            84 Bronzit 318i/sold
            purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

Reinstalled my gauge cluster with a 7k tach, Guten Alpina tach strip and the correct coding plug.

Comment

Today I did:
                1) picked up the intake, valve cover, treehouse racing eyeballs from the powdercoater
                2) prepped my spare strut housings by trimming the brake shield then I installed the Billy sports
                3) Modified my steering coupler to work with the e36 rack
                4) Installed my replicated smoked Hella ellips
                5) Installed the Tree house racing CABs on the new Lemforder control arms.

Tomorrow= All new steering and front suspension!!!
                450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Stared at the rear strut brace that arrived the other day and figured out when I'm actually going to install it.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                  ---------------------------------
                  89 E30 S52
                  ---------------------------------
                  Transaction Feedback.

Comment

cut the rear bump stops and rotated the tires
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

On Sat i drove it to the mountain to ski

And on Monday i drove it to the river to fish, i broke my key :(
                      Attached Files
                      Been with me for 16 years...
                      sigpic
                      Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Today I put on the mani adapter, WG, got my oil-drain bung welded on my pan and installed that and motor mounts...
                        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Wait, you're going boosted m20, Diego?

Duuuuude. I must check this out when you're up and running.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

YES, almost there :D

Comment

Put on the lower knee panel on the driver side, fixed a hanging panel on the passenger side (under the glove box towards the back), diagnosed why my rear windshield wiper wasn't squirting, put my radio in correctly, drove 85 mph for 90 miles straight. First time ever. Fixed some wire boots that were coming off.
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Disassembled my rear subframe and rear trailing arms, cleaned all the grime and gunk off of them, and took them down to pressure wash before I reinstall all new bushings and paint them. Looks like I'm probably going to be doing the CV boots on at least one side, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X