Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some lady almost ram me with her dodge ram monster truck. She didnt even see so I had to back up. In doing so I hit a island and bent my subframe brace that ties the contol arms togrther. I hope there is no other damage. But she would have drove right over my hood with her huge mudders. Though my e30 made it to Target minus 4wd wonder why she needed it?
    Last edited by bmwguy325is; 07-23-2011, 10:58 PM. Reason: mo info
    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

i washed my 87 325e :D
      pulled the head off my 89 325i parts car getting ready for a budget stroker
      and getin ready to drive it to work

Comment

removed power antenna -put in a plug. vacuumed the interior, tightened up the pop out window screws, conditioned all the leather, took out some weight in my trunk- vac'd that carpet and organized all my tools in the B.F.Tool box i bring around with me. put some oil in and drove her to school and back for my last class of the summer.
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

MHW's.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Discovered yesterday after a drive that I was missing a hose clamp between my intake the MAF, and they had separated. Went and got a new one, and decided to flip them all over so the hardware is all on the underside, looks much cleaner!

Comment

Today I gave VAC motorsports too much money to help ensure the longevity of my S50!
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Got this valve installed

And put on my skid plate :D

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

New roundels and a plate filler! :)

Comment

Drove it to and from work. Then ordered fog loght blanks, and a custom euro plate. Felt good when my boss (an old school car guy) said that he liked the stance on my car. OH YEAH!
                    '02 Outback wagon
                    '87 325is 5sp
                    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

changed headlights

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

picked up a 5spd swap

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Got wax off my trim with peanut butter :D

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            Discovered yesterday after a drive that I was missing a hose clamp between my intake the MAF, and they had separated. Went and got a new one, and decided to flip them all over so the hardware is all on the underside, looks much cleaner!
                            Is the CAI in that pic this one from ebay?
                            I was looking at those and was wondering what the performance on them was.

I tried buffing the sun damage out of my car, but failed :(

Comment

Installed My Alpina dead pedal in Alpina B6 3.5 clone.
                              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

drove it hella fast today.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                ---------------------------------
                                89 E30 S52
                                ---------------------------------
                                Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Working...
                                X