Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

changed my diff fluid. what a PITA when you dont have a proper fluid transfer pump. so that generated a new tool purchase. W00T

Comment

Put in my Kamotors CAI and played with the tunes on my chip. Sounds beast.
      Tim.

Comment

push started her. my starter officially died while at the gas station
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

pulled out the torch and finally got the o2 sensor out..lit them pipes till they were glowing. then burnt my hand on the old sensor picking it up 10min later
          m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
          build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Finished painting the center caps on the weaves and cleaned up the trim with Back to Black, resprayed my rockers and grills ( kidneys are still chrome ;) ) took the seats out and cleaned every inch of my interior. :D And lastly, used an old can of Copenhagen and poked holes in the lid for some coffee grounds air freshener.

Man, do I feel good about today. :)

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Put a new battery in...wtf I could not find a single Group 48 size battery for less than $100!!!
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Installed an MSD 6-T ignition. (coil + to small red, coil - to white, orange to coil +, small black to coil -, large red to bat +, large black to ground.)
                sigpic
                Reich und Roll!

Comment

replaced rear pads, rotors, brake lines and rebuilt rear calipers. will do the fronts tomorrow

Comment

installed new starter
                    -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                    -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                    MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                    Got Drop?? ;-)
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    But of course
                    E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

did 120 in mexico

first time i've driven it in a week.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
                      2008 VW Rabbit
                      1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

charged a/c

Comment

got it really muddy driving down a trail after camping. :)

Comment

Figured out Gods way of telling me to start looking for a 1jz drivetrain is oil in my coolant... Other than that, new rad(thanks ill4noreason), flushed coolant system and new oil/ oil filter.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Changed diff fluid and put in z3 short shifter in my 87 325is..had a couple extra parts leftover..damn early models
                              m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                              build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Stripped the whole interior and cleaned it up real good. PO was a high school girl. I found about $4 in change, mascara, earrings, rings, socks, used condoms, new xl condom, comb, pens, lots of hair, a belt, packets of taco bell sauce, lighters, batteries, receipts, wrappers, shoe laces, remote to my aftermarket stereo (winning), dead bee ripped into 3 pieces, etc etc..

I really wanted to give up but glad I didn't. Looks like new after spending all day cleaning it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X