Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a week on jack stands I'm finally rollin' on 17"'s. Yeahhhh buddy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323538126.932903.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	7137162

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323538183.386360.jpg
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	7137163

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323538223.161188.jpg
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	7137164

Comment

Dayum that looks good...HotRodLincoln.

I just did wheel spacers. Aboout .25 in.=6mm. On with stock 14" weaves. Looks ok to me.
      '02 Outback wagon
      '87 325is 5sp
      '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

spacers on stock wheels look good. post some pics of that
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
          spacers on stock wheels look good. post some pics of that
          From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
          Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Here you go guys.

I know it is dirty. It is daily driven.
            '02 Outback wagon
            '87 325is 5sp
            '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

installed smoked turn signals.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by pharow View Post
                Here you go guys.

I know it is dirty. It is daily driven.
                You could go wider easily. It looks good though. Is it stock?
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

No, not really. It's on H & R springs, and Bilstiens. It's got the shifter from a Z...I think he said, and a chip. So far.

I'm going to get the 15"x8" TRMs from Tire Rack when I get back working. Then it will get IE shorty headers, 19# injectors, and a custom exhaust. That I have already.

Thanks guys. I'm glad you guys like it. Cause no one likes my auto.

Edit-plus a KAMotors air box. It's here, I just got the wrong adaptor. That will be here this week.
                  Last edited by pharow; 12-11-2011, 04:21 PM.
                  '02 Outback wagon
                  '87 325is 5sp
                  '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Fixed the idle at 4500rpm issue (with the turn of a screw) and drove it for the first time ever. It needs brakes, wheels bearings, shocks and springs, a shift knob, and an exhaust leak fixed but I loved every second of the drive.

I thought for sure on my short ride to the end of my street and back that I wouldn't have to worry about running into police but of course I did on my way back. I was afraid he was gonna get me for no tags or hood, but he just kept on. I wont be driving it again until i get it registered but I just needed to take it for a ride and check out what all needs to be fixed on it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodlincoln View Post
                      After a week on jack stands I'm finally rollin' on 17"'s. Yeahhhh buddy!

[ATTACH]49648[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]49649[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]49650[/ATTACH]
                      i do likey
                      you said it was on jackstands for a week?..was it that difficult getting the 17's to fit?

Originally posted by pharow View Post
                      No, not really. It's on H & R springs, and Bilstiens. It's got the shifter from a Z...I think he said, and a chip. So far.
                      I'm going to get the 15"x8" TRMs from Tire Rack when I get back working. Then it will get IE shorty headers, 19# injectors, and a custom exhaust. That I have already.
                      Thanks guys. I'm glad you guys like it. Cause no one likes my auto.
                      Edit-plus a KAMotors air box. It's here, I just got the wrong adaptor. That will be here this week.
                      Nice to see u with an update. did u get the adapter from ebay? thats where i got mine. rides lookin good. some 15mm spacers with them trm's would be sooo ill tho. ive only got the trm 15x7's. keep it up

Originally posted by willworkfore30s View Post
                      Fixed the idle at 4500rpm issue (with the turn of a screw) and drove it for the first time ever. It needs brakes, wheels bearings, shocks and springs, a shift knob, and an exhaust leak fixed but I loved every second of the drive.
                      I thought for sure on my short ride to the end of my street and back that I wouldn't have to worry about running into police but of course I did on my way back. I was afraid he was gonna get me for no tags or hood, but he just kept on. I wont be driving it again until i get it registered but I just needed to take it for a ride and check out what all needs to be fixed on it.
                      I still remember my first test drive in the car. congrats!
                      and stay away from them federales!.lol
                      Last edited by ROLLingKING; 12-12-2011, 11:59 PM.
                      m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                      build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                        i do likey
                        you said it was on jackstands for a week?..was it that difficult getting the 17's to fit??
                        Not at all. First I traded my old wheels away, next I had to get new tires for the new wheels. All the while this was going on I rolled the fenders. Fits like a glove!

Comment

I installed a flowmaster muffler that i found on the roadside. It had fallen off someones hot rod, ha. Sounds way better than the rotted overweight original thing that had been there for over 20 years.
                          sigpic
                          Reich und Roll!

Comment

RE- made my splitter for the 'ES' valance and installed it. some bottom views

-FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

K A Motors intake.
                              '02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Got rid of some excess baggage. Won't be needing this stuff.
                                85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

Working...
                                X