This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pete_E30 View Post
    Took it out of the garage this week after leaking water pump/leaking oil/bad idle/generally smelling stale after sitting in the garage because I was enjoying the yellow beast too much.

Paid to get a lot fixed and then went on a rampage myself:
    New radiator/water pump/oil O rings etc, speedo fixed (stuffed wire from the sender), idle fixed (bad wire again), new pressure tank.

Got out cutting compound and a scourer and took the alloy part of the 15s back to a shining gloss, cleaned the whole thing inside and out and under. Got into the engine bay with detergent and elbow grease....

.... endured dirty looks from the DC2R as I should have been spending time on it (at 38K kms on the odometer it looks spotless even when it's filthy so I left it to tomorrow :) ).

moar dc2 teggy pics and specs plz!!!

Comment

took her to a meet :)
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

put in a new shift boot (black leather), new passanger tail light(soon to bae all red) and new wiper blades(bosch icon).

Comment

Nothin today she's at home sleeping.

Comment

i wrapped a coolant hose in duct tape.

Comment

I replaced my timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and valve cover gasket. Thanks to Auto Heaven in Sacramento for the space and help/advice! :)
              SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

slaped some new wheels on it

Comment

i drove it home with all its new organs
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Tron View Post
                    Nothin today she's at home sleeping.
                    Oh man nice car, recognize it from AzB!!
                    Originally posted by FunfGan
                    My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                      i drove it home with all its new organs
                      What'd you do?

Originally posted by monster89 View Post
                      slaped some new wheels on it
                      What wheels? Pics?

Originally posted by drummerchubbs View Post
                      I replaced my timing belt, water pump, thermostat, and valve cover gasket. Thanks to Auto Heaven in Sacramento for the space and help/advice! :)
                      Cool man, how difficult was it and how long did it take you? I'm about to tackle my first TB/WP job in the coming weeks.
                      Originally posted by FunfGan
                      My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
                      Originally posted by lambo
                      This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

Take your time and print out the DIY write up and you will do great. Not hard, just time consuming. Expect around 5-8 hrs if first time.
                        SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

Bosch gen3 4-pintle's and JiXer's Phenolic Spacer....I am very happy with it, writeup to follow. I'll put a link for the writeup in this post when i'm done.
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

not today but yesterday i got a new door handle becuase mine was broken and i also got a Euro tach that reads in KPH but i dont beleive its for an e30.
                            my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

ran a nice 3-hr drive from Charlotte, NC to Cary, NC....beautiful day on route 49.

Comment

took it to guten parts for my high idle. thats right, not high no more.

not me but my car
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X