Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed rear headrest. Installed LTW hood flag. Missing a section for the rear.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FL318is; 11-08-2014, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Body work, putty, primer, paint, and clear on my fender I welded yesterday. Adjusted my brake pedal. Took my seats apart and fixed them. And painted my weaves.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Changed the transmission fluid with Redline MTL, and changed the transfer case fluid with Redline ATF.

Comment

- ran new power line to amps
          - spent 3 days undoing 12 years worth of half assed crimps, while doing corrected that
          "random, no cranking but relay click's starting problem", it was the YL/BK wire under steering wheel, crappy crimp ate cable after sloppy aftermarket alarm removal.
          - traced and fixed engine harness wires, connectors.
          - reprogramed LC-1
          - relocated power steering fluid reservoir, sits between abs pump and steering rack attache to lower rail
          - etc

happy happy.

Comment

Drove to work:) yesterday I installed turner 90mm stud conversion with 20mm h&r spacers:)

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
              Is there a huge difference in the oil performance with different weights?
              No. I swiched to a thinner 10w40 oil for the winter and ordered some Redline MT-90 for the trans. Turns out the previous owner used diff fluid in the trans and I didn't realize there was something wrong till i went to top it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
              I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

All my doors lock now! (Even the gas door!)

Also finally wired in my euro smiley city lights. That only took a year...

Comment

Rotors and pads but, the drivers rear rotor is NOT coming off. Any ideas?

Comment

Fitted E36 seats and tyres/wheels to the shitter. I'll register it then use it for some odd track work. Next is a manual conversion.

Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

I did some major exploratory surgery and found rust. Rusty rust rust rust. So I started cutting and now I lack upper spring seats and a cross member.
                      1990 BMW 325is 5spd Black
                      2005 Subaru Impreza 5spd
                      2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                        Rotors and pads but, the drivers rear rotor is NOT coming off. Any ideas?
                        BFH and the best penetrating oil I have ever used is Mopar. I have no idea why but its amazing. Get it from the dealer.

Today I threw my muffler on, and id didnt fit right possibly because the heat shield I have is off a coupe. time to trim shit.

Comment

What did you do to your E30 today?

crappy intake cover

throttle cable replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by ngampleh; 01-03-2015, 08:05 AM.
                          [ETA - E30 Adapters] 5 Lug kit with e46m3 front and e46 325/328i rear brake setup
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------
                          [ETA - E30 Adapters] - 5 Lug kit | DTM Shifter | DSSR
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------
                          Transaction Feedback

Comment

I finally got my passenger front fender flare and side skirt back on. And did rear brake rotors and pads.

Comment

RSM and RSM reinforcement plates from garagistic. I drove through the snow.

Comment

Painted & Installed my IS lip!
                                Instagram:@e30_henry :D

Comment

Working...
                                X