Kidneys painted body color.
    sigpic
    Reich und Roll!

Comment

She got a bath
      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
        Actually did this on Friday... replaced front subframe, control arms, swaybar and links in preparation for my first autox event on Saturday. Apparently my swaybar had rusted apart, had to take a picture of it:

Holy crap, I'm glad my e30 is a CA native. How are the frame rails?
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

On the donor E30: I disconnected struts from the strut tower, the control arm lollipops, brake lines and transmission bracket to prep the engine for removal. First time I will be removing the engine out of the bottom. As soon as the engine is out, its cutting time.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

mech fan delete. ac delete (not really.. just cut the belt so i can replace the alternator belt that jumped the pulleys and got mangled.) wired up an efan with autozone temp switch because i forgot how to wire it to the factory temp switch. lol
            Last edited by jdirty; 09-29-2012, 12:47 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Made it tow 2 quads, blaster and Z400. This car just keeps taking the abuse without the slightest bitching or complaining.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Finally got driver side window on the ETA working, found out that all it was this whole time was a bad factory window motor plug.
                sigpic
                85 swartz/metallic 325E
                84 alpine 325E
                85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
                84 Bronzit 318i/sold
                purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

bought another - non-running 318i 24v swap
                  1997 540i/6 - stock
                  1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                  1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

Picked up my car with an exhaust put together by Fat Jimmy - good ground clearance, great sound, NO DRONING! (about damn time). Double-coated stahl headers.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Put in minty air box and painted my washer fluid reservoir blue.

Comment

Ripped out the interior and wired a phoenix gold 800.5 five channel amp!...Fun,Great experience and defiantly worth the $300 that the stereo shop wanted to charge me :D

Comment

Bath :)
                          Attached Files
                          Andrew
                          91 325iA sedan - lagunengrün-metallic

Comment

drove really fast in it
                            88 325is Five Speed
                            Lachssilber

Comment

THIS RIGHT HERE -

For more pics ----> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=216857&page=9

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

I removed the fake E36 M3 painted side mirrors and put on some flat black stock e30 mirrors.

A board member traded me :)

If you ask me stockies look much better than the e36 M3 tiny mirrors do and you get more mirror real estate.
                                -Art

Comment

Working...
                                X