This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove it. Night stint at race.

My driver change and one hour night stint highlights at the ChumpCar World Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. This was the Eastern Region Championship ra...

Comment

Drove hrr about 250 miles
      -Andy

Comment

broke rear exhaust mount on my way home. now the exhaust just about sits on the floor. gonna have to stay like that till i have time tomorrow to remove it and fix it at work
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

1997 540i/6 - stock
          1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
          1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

This, but now i don't know if i like the color.
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Reich und Roll!

Comment

in the process of painting my faded grills
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
                This, but now i don't know if i like the color.
                I'll take em off your hands, no charge.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Got the timing belt/tensioner, all the accessories belts, mini coolant flush, cap/rotor, spark plug wires, and spark plugs replaced today.
                  sigpic
                  85 swartz/metallic 325E
                  84 alpine 325E
                  85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
                  84 Bronzit 318i/sold
                  purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

I started it again! :D and drove my friend around the complex in the dark with no headlights!! Lol
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

did an oil change and got some rims! i also changed all my brakes and poured seafoam to clean out my engine, noticed smoke coming out from my engine bay though :( exhaust leak? :[

Comment

replaced oil filter housing gasket and thermostat seal. found my lower radiator hose was rubbing on my p/s pulley and almost broke though..

Comment

Removed the seats so I can drop them off to be re covered

Replaced the very top cover release handle, which was a real bitch
                          1987 325ic
                          2001 996tt
                          2000 996c2 vert
                          2008 b7 s4
                          2008 ml550

Comment

polished up my new snow wheels for my IX! Found some AR-57 American Racing 15X7, 4X100 on Craigslist for 50 bucks yesterday. Few scratches but very little curbage. Used a little chrome polish on my diving boards while I was at it. Kind of look like e34 throwing stars, but not as cool of course.
                            "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

well on the way to work yesterday morning i hit a rig tire that i never saw. got the front airborn and hit hard coming down. pushed the valance under the car and compleately beat up my skid plate. Thank God for my skid plate because it saved my cars life. took the plate off at work and bent it back straight. gonna weld on another plate to add rigidity.(too lazy to make a whole new plate) also fixed the ICV wiring that was causeing a death idle surge. still need to fix the valance

plate carnage:

hit the tire at 60/65 mph. for all those running low. a plate is absolutly nessisary for survival. where the huge curve was is right after/behind the gussets that were welded to the plate due to the bent angle for strength. without these my plate may have very well been pushed into the pan. now to even better improve the plate! having the front jump like that was really scary, i for-sure thought i had a bent wheel. darn these sealed beams, i can hardly see the stupid road :hitler:
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Pretty nuts.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X