2008 ml550

Comment

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^^ I like the M3 mirrors in some cars.
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Got my new sport wheel installed in ETA and put one in the 318I. Had to install a grave yard muffler on the ETA cus the OEM one rotted out. The one I found was a thermal research an development, it actually sounds pretty good surprisingly.
          sigpic
          85 swartz/metallic 325E
          84 alpine 325E
          85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
          84 Bronzit 318i/sold
          purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

I removed my passenger side door sill and put in a new passenger side door seal which I bough from a friend with a wrecked e30. Then I went to home depot to buy some special pliers to remove the tabs. I put everything back together and it's good.

I also washed the car... umm let's see oh yeah I removed the mouldings on the right just to see if I could. I plan on removing them next weekend and covering them with plastidip. I really don't like it when moulding is painted to match the car exterior.
            -Art

Comment

In my 320is, my shifter was getting sloppy, and I mean really really sloppy. As of yesterday, I completely lost 2nd and 4th gear entirely. There was so much slop in the shifter, that I couldn't even manage to engage in either of these gears. I managed to limp the car home using 1st, 3rd, and 5th gears and jacked the car up to take a look. There are two very important bolts that hold the metal shifter shroud to the transmission and one bold was completely missing and the other one backed out about 70%. I managed to find the missing bold wedged between the body and the exhaust shield and I got both bolts back in their original spots and tightened down.

I was so damn excited that the fix cost me nothing. It really is a pleasure to be able to use all 5 gears on these powerless vehicles.

It was awesome.
              world renown Harry Potter expert
              sigpic

Comment

installed new rear adjusters during lunch. oh and made a wood shift know a few days ago. doesn't get ice cold in the mornings! haha
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Swapped the 2.83lsd for a 3.73lsd to better match my r154 trans.

All done and in. Now to put her away for winter :(

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                  function>form

Comment

Autocrossed it for the first time...

My driving my mostly stock E30 (with 14" no name tires and 200k) around an autocross course. Much fun although very different than my SM prepped STi. Soon ...
                    5.0L of race car:
                    '90 Bronzit 325i 5 spd coupe
                    '10 Subaru STi SE 17x10 w275s (SCCA SM)

5.0L of red DD goodness:

'89 Brillitant rot 325ix coupe (auto)
                    '13 Subaru Legacy (6mt)

Comment

Replaced the cogs in my gauge cluster, now the odometer works !
                      1987 325ic
                      2001 996tt
                      2000 996c2 vert
                      2008 b7 s4
                      2008 ml550

Comment

washed it and drove it 90 miles to the Vintage show in van nuys....

Comment

Slapped her ass
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

hi.......this is the best forum to discuss about e-30
                            well i have nevr drive this .....so no experience you can
                            contact to nay other person for better experience...........

Top Ten Classified website

Comment

Got new cap, rotor, wires, valve cover gasket, timing belt/tensioner, and thermostat for the ETA. Don't ask how much it all cost.
                              sigpic
                              85 swartz/metallic 325E
                              84 alpine 325E
                              85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
                              84 Bronzit 318i/sold
                              purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

GC coils with Koni's and an ejnight cross brace. Took about 4 times longer than it should have too.
                                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                                X