Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out with the old dinan rear disks and bavauto drilled-slotted fronts and in with the new brembo and bosch all around

IMG_2649 by Eric Berger, on Flickr

IMG_2645 by Eric Berger, on Flickr
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Tore her heart out lok
      Attached Files
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

me and my brother built a sub-frame jig to set up camber and toe adjusting kits in a snap.

...then we welded them on lol also A- framed the trailing arms and added support for the shock point. painted all the necessary parts + Revshift bushings and braided brake lines.

fun welding pic:

and for good measure:
        NOT all the e30's pictured but just how we ended up parking that day. shot is missing the other 2 e30's, the e28, and the e34
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I blew my head gasket, or cracked my head.
          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
          1991 318is - Sold
          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Started fabing up a light bar to mount driving and fog lights on my 325e. Going for a rally type look. Had to do something small and "easy" in welding class to learn some TIG. We only have 3 hours every Saturday so yeah... Not enough time.
            It will sit further back and more level then this, and will get some wrinkle black powder coating later on with Hella 500 fogs which I already have and Hella 500FF driving lights and some PlasmaGlow LED light switches.

sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

looks good. how do you plan to mount it?

what are the "shackles" for?
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                looks good. how do you plan to mount it?

what are the "shackles" for?
                Its not quite done yet. It will mount to the diving board. The "shackles" that stick out forwards will be for the fog lights which will hang down, and I am welding a second smaller set of shackles on vertically next weekend for the driving lights.
                Going for a configuration something like this.

And Iv wanted to try these switches for a while, because I want to use a bunch of them in my next 2002, so Ill try them out here with red illumination.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Took her to a meet and drove the piss out of her
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I got her today! finally, and took the door panel off to take the lock apart and rebuild it
                    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

painted all the trim,bumpers,door handles,smoked headlights,brights,and fogs
                      sigpic
                      93 325i 120k
                      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
                      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Had an attack on the interior. Clean interior is so nice. Also found my driver side foot well soaked :/
                        -Andy

Comment

Put in some power steering fluid.

The old:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362945174.054671.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	7152468

Comment

Cleaned the under crarriage by highway driving for 2 hours in monsoon like conditions,
                            no more mud build-up :)

Comment

Installed a bad ass stereo in my DS M3. Man does it BOOM LOUD!
                              Started yesterday hookin it up with a buddy at 6:30 pm and ended at 3am this morning. We were so tired!

Took a while because we had to locate why the stereo was not getting power. Found a break in the power wire above the knee bolster area at some wire harness connection plug. We had to by pass the power wire at the plug and all good from there.

So glad we got it figured out but to be honest I was fustrated as hell! Electrical problems suck!!!
                              Stereo sounds awesome so I am really stoked!
                              Last edited by archie; 03-10-2013, 01:44 PM.
                              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

It was yesterday but installed a new cable from the alternator to starter and replaced the fuel injector harness.

Comment

Working...
                                X