This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
    Installed a go really fast button. Race cars have them and they go fast. Makes sense.

LOL^

Comment

Ate some spaghetti.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
        LOL^
        :nice:

Seriously though, previous owner put a starter button in when the ignition switch obviously crapped out. I've been chasing this weird no start issue for awhile, not the starter, not the battery, doesn't seem to be any wiring, so I thought I'd replace the switch. It was installed down low in the panel under the steering wheel before and nobody could start the car. Bit of a safety issue, so I figured, well, a bright red button next to the key should be enough
        Just a little project im working on
        - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Did an antenna delete and bypassed the premium sound amp. I feel like I actually made progress today haha

Comment

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a brown bob wig and it is perfect.
            Last edited by SusannaMarthaler; 06-18-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SusannaMarthaler View Post
              Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a brown bob wig and it is perfect.

Wat? Bad English much?

I have just buy me a brown bob wig and it is perfect.

Why why why why why why why why why

Sent from my Delorean

Comment

Put camaro shocks on the rear and bilstein sports on the front with vogtland springs. It's a whole different car.

Comment

picked up my newly reupholstered front seats for my vert (e36 seats) to match the rears

sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

After being jealous of my SO's power sunroof, I converted mine from manual to power. It would have been a much easier job had the screw holes not been 1/16th of an inch off.

Comment

I ripped half of my lip off and "fixed" it with a paperclip!

Comment

Want to drive one of them....I have not drove a car in nearly a month. Hate when I get stuck on the road.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Drove it to work this morning, top down It was about 55F out but the wind blocker works wonders!

Comment

well not today, but during the build i never really posted any pics.

not perfect, but it works for the added clearance i needed
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Replaced the valve cover gasket AFTER I tapped out 9 cross threaded wells some f-ing half wit stripped. Seriously if you don't understand aluminum and 8 ft lbs stay away from auto maintenance.

Comment

cried because none of my parts have been delivered and my car isn't driveable

1991 325i
                                flickr
                                @sambhaskins

Comment

Working...
                                X