Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuilding Hella Smileys. All of the adjustors now move and I used a dremmel and wire wheel to remove rust from the threads.

One of the lights has the anchor and adjustor swapped so I have to remove them and hopefully not break anything.

The high beam cover is stuck on and idk how to remove it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
    I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

Removed automatic transmission wiring harness. Installed heated seats wiring harness. Installed carpet, rear seats, rear parcel shelf, and dash.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Installed instrument cluster, hvac controls, radio, glove box, driver's seat and steering wheel. And I sprayed undercoating.
        How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Changed the oil after sitting for the winter, installed new sport seats and took her for a drive. Interior overhaul in process...

Coming Soon:
          New upholstery on all seats
          New Headliner
          Get the Sunroof Operating again (new Motor and hopefully new panel)
          Monogrammed BMW Floor Mats
          Re-wrapped M Tech I steering Wheel
          New Leather Shifter/E-Brake Boots
          Get the AC Blowing this summer
          87' 325is For Sale

Comment

broke one of my hard body mounts on my exhaust & bent my rear hanger. Lesson from this spirited drives when you are in a shit mood can get worse.

Comment

Took the sunroof "cassette" out this weekend and removed the front seats to wire wheel and respray the floor.

Last edited by Jeff2886; 04-13-2015, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Timing belt and water pump. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429097582.129678.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	7176263

And working on restoring a set of Smileys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                1987 325e Lachssilber w/ MarkD chip and late bumpers, Zender EVO spoiler, s3.25 LSD

Originally posted by nando
                I don't think there's really strong evidence that ZDDP harms cats.

Comment

magic eraser'd all interior panels and reinstalled the drivers side door card that i was too lazy to put back on last month. feels good.
                  sigpic
                  Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

So, I've been stripping the track car. Removing the sound deadening and residue tar was easy. Removing the seam sealer however has been a right pain in the arse! Nothing is working - heat gun and scraper is useless, petrol, thinners, acetone, also not good at removing the rubberised seam sealer.

What have folks used?

sigpic

Comment

Repairing my front bumper

1991 318i Sedan
                      2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                      2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Cleaned a bunch of parts that will go on my engine build. So much caked on gunk

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Stripped all the sound deadening out, wire wheeled, and rattle canned the interior. It's not exactly a concourse-quality paint job but at least it's all one color now (vs. white, black, and rust).

I also made a fiberglass mold for my sunroof panel! :D Super excited about this. I've never worked with fiberglass before so the learning experience has been pretty cool (...and itchy...very itchy).

Comment

What did you do to your E30 today?

Brake System Refresh: Rebuilt and Painted Calipers, New Brembo Blanks, HAWK HPS Pads, Stainless Steel Brake Lines and Fill/Bleed with BMW Brake Fluid.

Instagram @prsvere88
                            Transaction Feedback

Comment

Had the head machined.

0.25mm had to be skimmed to get it back straight. And people kept saying "Oh it didn't overheat that bad." :finger:

Hopefully my M52TU's going to run for a while longer this time.

'93 Daytonaviolett Touring Design Edition

Comment

I changed the doors in my '90iX because they were super rusted out and I had two sets taking up room in the basement. The new ones are rust-free but have tinted windows. It started to snow so I couldn't put the tinted rear window in. I might not put it in.

FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
                                Saab/GM tech2 programming
                                My for sale thread
                                1990 325iX for sale or part out
                                Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
                                And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Working...
                                X