Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I received my Triflo exhaust that I've been waiting to get since October 27th. Now I just have to polish it up and bolt it on!

I also removed my windshield washer tank and hosing.
    Put some yellow Lamin-X on my dads new e39's foglights as well.
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      what I did yesterday:

temporarily using bavauto wires (god these things are crap). I have cleaning up to do but it runs.

and yes I know my headers are ugly - I don't really care, they'll be replaced eventually. :p
      What exactly did you do here? I obviously see that you're ignition wires aren't connected to the cap/rotor. Is this the "coil-on-plug" idea?
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
        What exactly did you do here? I obviously see that you're ignition wires aren't connected to the cap/rotor. Is this the "coil-on-plug" idea?
        no, it's wasted spark - kind of between COP and having a single coil/distributor. COP requires a cam sensor input and a lot more wires.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Put in my rear IE Strut Brace and finally painted my valve cover. Ive been trying to paint this thing forever. Thnx Jesse for letting me paint my shit at your pad.

Before:

After:

Comment

Not today, but yesterday I drove mine for the first time in about a month and a half. It was very fun. :D

Comment

I tightened a hose clamp and found my driveline bolts.

Comment

took off all my rotors and calipers. new brakes on the way!
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I found out my ///M3 is almost back in my hands.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Not today, but yesterday I drove mine for the first time in about a month and a half. It was very fun. :D
                    What projects have you been working on?

On another note I got my E36 steering rack in, hopefully tomarrow night I can get the lines hooked up and get my struts back in.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Since i dug it out of the snow two weekends ago I have driven it home (first time driving it since August), replaced the brake master, sold some parts, bought some snow tires and rims for the rochester winter, changed oil, and most important swapped body panels so that my car is finally one hue after being two colors for the last 5.5 years. :D

Comment

Painted inner wheel wells. Often overlooked when detailing but hightly recommended. Took about 10 years of the car!!! lol

COTM

Comment

I put in "Straight Outta Compton" and went for a short drive to look for furniture

Closing SOON!
                          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Registered it non-op.
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Took the motor from my garage back to where i work on the car, ready to drop in. Front subframe on passenger side engine mount location has cracked (due to excess torque?), so I'm gonna make it straight and make reinforcement plates.

Changed the Shift rod seal.

Sat down in the e30 and felt like I belonged there, not in the driver seat of a tundra.....

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                              PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Got the 6th cylinder firing again.

R.H.D
                                M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X