This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
    New tie rods, end links and conteol arms. DIY alignment. Feels great with billy sports, derlin cabs, and eibachs.
    Go get a professional alignment asap. Not saying you aren't competent, but when I did my DIY alignment after replacing all that shit, I was WAY off, and I'd scrubbed a substantial amount of tread off my tires.

Comment

picked up my sparco strut brace.

ordered some brake parts
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
        Go get a professional alignment asap. Not saying you aren't competent, but when I did my DIY alignment after replacing all that shit, I was WAY off, and I'd scrubbed a substantial amount of tread off my tires.
        I'm going to - but it's actually solid. It tracks straight and brakes straight. I used the "string" method.
        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

ordered new spark plug wires and a fuel filter for it

Comment

i reset my Service lights, and installed new tps plug...all three wires backed out of the plug

Comment

re-installed my HID headlights for the first time since i finished my s50 swap a week ago. driving around with high beams is no fun.

installed my electric fan also, b.c i was overheating in traffic with no fan.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Just because it tracks straight has nothing to do with how good of an alignment it is. You could have 5* toe in or toe out, and as long as both sides are equal, it will track straight. Cheap ass.
                Exactly. My car was tracking perfectly straight. And I had toe in like a motherfucker, I don't remember what exactly, but it was a lot.

Go have it professionally aligned.

Comment

new spark plugs...now off to VIR!!!

COTM

Comment

I'm going to
                    I also mounted a 535is spoiler. It fit like shit.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Replaced stock radio and removed the stock amp and repaired the freaking antenna..!! cool thing was that I did not have to rewire the whole car and I used the original cables.. It sounds great now with a new radio.
                      Rolando
                      My73bimmer
                      Deerfield bch, Florida
                      1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                      2006 Mini Cooper S
                      1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Killed it... :(
                        sigpic
                        An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

I also mounted a 535is spoiler. It fit like shit.
                          the tech 1 lookalike? this is the one you spent forever painting?

Comment

i snatched a 4.10 and watched the small man behind the ups counter struggle ..drop...and then soil himself trying to wrap it lol

Comment

Originally posted by TwistyTunedE30 View Post
                              the tech 1 lookalike? this is the one you spent forever painting?
                              Yes. It fits like shit.

Comment

i bought a ton of brake parts for it!
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X