Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put another few coats of paint on my cracked (now fixed) Eurostyle Rieger lip, painted my splitter satin black (the leading edge was turning gray), and changed out my spark plugs. Good day.

Comment

Beat the shit out of the car in autox on both days...to show the m10 who is daddy lol
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Cleaned my wheels, gave it a bath.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

hit my fuel pump with the butt end of a screwdriver to make my car start. this is my life.

Comment

trying to figure out how can I tighten the hood wire so I don't have to pull the dam lever 180 degree...

srsly...HOW?!?

Comment

Yesterday I managed to get my hands on a no-window-switch center console for my manual window conversion, spare bumper trim to make a front plate filler, spare tails and sidemarkers.

Today I may order my suspension, and I'll definitely go brush the 14" of snow off the E30. :grin:
              ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
              ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

installed 4 new rotors and new pads on my 87 325is, also changed diff fluid.
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by eshghehBMW View Post
                  trying to figure out how can I tighten the hood wire so I don't have to pull the dam lever 180 degree...

srsly...HOW?!?
                  First, way back when these cars were new, it was a long pull, but yours sounds excessive.

If mine was like that and it bothered me, I would start off replacing the handle and cable.

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

more parts arrived today!!!

25mm master cylinder
                    modified brake line 4 new master cyl.
                    bimmerworld stainless steal brake lines
                    front and rear E30 M3 calipers

yesterday these parts arrived

Vorshlag stud kit
                    vorshlag 5mm spacer
                    vorshlag 10mm spacer

all i need now is a set of discs and i can have this car rolling again!

edit: just ordered these harnesses, it's just money right?

Last edited by Eric; 03-13-2008, 02:06 PM.
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

got it back yesterday, running like a top again.
                      drove it to work for the first time since fall.
                      bought a headunit.
                      remembering the potential i saw in it before it died on the way home from buying it.
                      good things are coming, good things.

Comment

painted my valve cover black
                        M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
                        Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
                        BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

I ate yaki udon inside my e30
                          Not that I care, of course.

Comment

opened the hood and closed it

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Parked it 2 feet away from my office, I can open my window in my office and grab the mirror.
                              Tri color fabric for sale here!
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Drove it to the dealer only to pull in next to an E92 M3. My car promptly got depressed and wanted to kill itself.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Working...
                                X