Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put rubber conditioner on the rubber seals and the window seals. Everything is now solid black, it looks pretty awesome ;). I also pulled the winter coat and gloves out of the trunk along with a shovel and 19 water bottles and installed a new seatbelt retractor. Its amazing how much quieter the car is without all the junk in teh trunk :).

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Sheared off a caliper bolt, yet nursed it all the way home from 15 miles away. :)
      sigpic

Comment

cleaned the hell out of my chrome BMW rims...looks like sex now...
        but now I'm getting break dust right back on there already...hmm...I have a feeling the clippers are not letting go after I step off.

Comment

Originally posted by eshghehBMW View Post
          cleaned the hell out of my chrome BMW rims...looks like sex now...
          but now I'm getting break dust right back on there already...hmm...I have a feeling the clippers are not letting go after I step off.
          Get ceramic brake pads, ;) my hawk ceramics are as good as the hps's yet dont dust even half as much

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Put in a CD player connecting to the stock speakers.

Comment

- Resanded ($8.99 HF sander = great investment - did the same amount of sanding in about 15 minutes that I've gotten done in the past 3 weeks haha) and threw a test layer of paint on my Zender rear and iS spoiler - looks like it's gonna be a good match! :)

- Threw the first coat of primer on my BBS front valence.

- Finally finished my headlights - dark painted trim rings, smoked high beams with yellow bulbs and a 9005 Low Beam conversion for my US Ellipsoids.

Shooting for getting it out of storage in 2 weeks, weather permitting...can't wait!
              ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
              ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Installed some interior speakers. sounds nice
                sigpic

Comment

Changed the oil and filter. Again. 193,xxx on the clock and just over one quart consumed in 3K miles.

Jon
                  Rides...
                  1991 325i - sold :(
                  2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Two days ago I installed an LSD out of an '87 325is. It was a steal at $25. Y-day I traded the BavAuto springs for some H&R OE's and installed them. Both parties are very pleased. I love this car :)

Comment

Put a huge piece of carpet on the roof so that I could store 195/50/16 drift tires for the M3 on top of it. The E30 fucking hates me nowadays.

Jay

Comment

Put a new O2 sensor in and also put in a Z4 3.0 SSK from KO performance. Went with the whole kit and the bitch clip is the proper name. It is a bit notchy but overall I'm extremely happy with it. From the chart it shows that the throw distance should be approximately 3 1/4 in. but when I measured mine it was only approximately 2 3/8.
                        what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.

Comment

Decided to curb my Schnitzers.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

:DPlastic bumpers and make it shiney... I'm happy!
                            If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

pulled the cluster again, timed it and it only took 3 minutes ;) Redid the red needles and cleaned up the trim rings and gauge faces that had finger prints all over them. Put it all back together, and now the brake lining light is on :(

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                                pulled the cluster again, timed it and it only took 3 minutes ;) Redid the red needles and cleaned up the trim rings and gauge faces that had finger prints all over them. Put it all back together, and now the brake lining light is on :(
                                can u tell me how the heck do u pull the cluster:(
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X