X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil change,

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Destroyed my Rieger infinity Lip and matching splitter..........Again!

Road Kill 2 - E30 1
      sigpic

Comment

Smogged my newly acquired S50 E30 cabrio. I decided to just take it to the test station, play dumb and see what happened. So the guy pops the hood and doesn't notice anything unusual about the engine - so far, so good. Then he tries to get an RPM reading and the smog computer won't lock the RPM, it just doesn't like the S50. He says, "The computer is getting some weird readings from your engine." So I look him straight in the eye, shrug, and say, "I don't know much about cars." After at least 15 minutes of not getting the idle RPM to register, he just shoves the sniffer up the tailpipe, hits the button, and hands me a PASS printout. Next week I'll get to see how DMV likes all my out-of-state paperwork.
        "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Today I sold the liner and tar from my trunk. I had no idea that I was carrying around so much weight! In fact I had no idea that those bricks of tar were even there.

A guy up the street saw me working on the car that I am parting out and said, "Are you selling any of your parts? I need the trunk liner and the tar." I said, "Sir, I'd be glad to sell you the liner but I no longer have the tire." He said, "No. You don't understand. I spilled a bucket of paint thinner in the trunk and the only way to get the smell out was to remove the TAR.. you know.. the TAR that goes under the carpet!" I said, "Right. The tire that goes into the hole under the carpet."

Anyhow we had a good laugh once I figured out what he was talking about.

Comment

I dug through hundreds of dollars in parts I've never have time to install, got as far as fixing my broken high beam adjuster, lost interest and put everything away. so the car will sit in the garage until I go to wash it on friday. :p
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I clearcoated my Reiger lip that I just repainted, and installed my Eintwicklung trunk seals, tomorrow I'm going to do the hood seals, detail my interior, and if they get here, put my new fog light lenses on and finally get those fuckers installed.

Comment

Oh my lord I had a great day.

1. Installed my H&R races and Billy sports.
                2. Traded my old rattlecanned 6 spokes for BRAND NEW 16x7 Voxx MG wheels with BRAND NEW Nexen N2000's on them
                3. Traded my Racing Dynamics springs with rust all over for a brand new BavAuto Strut bar.
                4. Traded my old stock M3 shocks for a sweet spoiler (Not sure what kind, I've seen it on here before)

All in all a great day!

Comment

Took my MtechII front spoiler off before I rip it off on the exit from where i'm living now. I gotta find another entrance:(

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                  :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

took out my old eta engine, swapping the new 2.7i in tomarrow.

Comment

Got the mtech 2 back from paint, installed smoked headlights, and got it ready for the picnic :)

Comment

study procrastination:

test fit of backet, need to move the caliper in 3mm and it should be good to go

Comment

Last night I shampooed the new(er) carpet, and will begin pulling the interior tomorrow. Hopefully will have the car back together before the weekend.

Comment

Broke my seat!

COTM

Comment

waiting for paint...wheels...motor swap...everything

took some pics of my ride then got depressed when i realized how it looks to the rest of the world!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ghonarea318i; 06-10-2008, 03:46 PM. Reason: pic

Comment

i looked at it, thought about how much a new clutch will cost,...........and took the acura instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X