turned all of the rotors
      installed Dust free PBR pads
      new front crank seal
      new belts
      new alternator bushings
      new rear shocks and mounts
      new break sensors
      cleaned the bottom of the engine

And burnt out for the first time in over a year:)

Making a write up right now.

1986 325es (69k) Garage Queen Buy It Now 10k;1986 325es (track rat) 2.7i How-To & 1.1/1.3Motronic UpGrade
      1991 318is (daily driver) 1991 318is M42 Maintenance How-To;1989 325i (parts car)

Comment

i drove it around with the family all aboard for the first time...just got the car yesterday...

Comment

8hrs.

painted the metal bumper trim. polished the bumpers and now am gonna drive it around..

btw i made a custom VTAK YOO ! for my rear windows. hahaha i wanna piss some honda's.
          Originally posted by e30e
          lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

I stared at tha bimmer for about an hour and a half. Having no insurance is ghey!!
            harry/harout

Comment

Yesterday - oil change and a bath.
              Today - installed a/c condenser
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

started on replacing the oil pan gasket. Got pissed off, frustrated, and decided to leave it for tomorrow

Comment

Killed a deer with it.

Comment

oil change.

weekend warrior!

Comment

Yesterday:

1) Serviced air filter (K/N drop-in) and repainted air filter housing/Forever Blacked the rubber bellows to the cool air inlet.

2) Checked oil level and topped up coolant

3) Installed new front brake pads (Pagid)

4) Installed outboard covers for M-Techic I front spoiler connecting to undertray

5) Touched up BBS wheels with cool little touch-up paint pen

6) Replaced rubber-covered interior light switches on both sides that paint shop oversprayed when they did the door jambs with free switches I got from a buddy with a soon-to-be-towed parts car.

7) Took out loan; filled gas tank. ;-)
                      ainadude
                      Indian Wells, CA

sigpic

1991 325i 2dr. 5sp, delphin, w/freshly re-skinned IS sport seats/15" Ronal cross-spokes

1976 Triumph Spitfire w/1.8-liter Miata engine/transmission, koa dash with TR6 oil/volt gauges, lowered suspension, 14" Minilite replicas and more

2004 Kawasaki ZZR600

Comment

cleaned the engine bay with simple green and a toothbrush, scraped off the exess epoxy drip form when i glued in my new hood insulation in, and started removing most of the cosmoline with a razor blade

also shampooed and removed all the stains from my trunk! damn hooker juices :pimp:

Comment

Today, I'm going to do a little work on the mod we did to my wheels, and see if I can get my car up on a lift at a shop my friend works at, and put some tranny fluid in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            Today, I'm going to do a little work on the mod we did to my wheels, and see if I can get my car up on a lift at a shop my friend works at, and put some tranny fluid in.
                            what wheel mod?

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                            ...washing the interior...
                            srsly?

Comment

Just had some cracks in my windshield fixed. Going to be painting the grills and washing the interior. Getting it ready for HIN next week.
                              -Erik
                              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Gave it a good wash, vacuum and back-to-blacked it from bumper to bumper. I know it's not a verb, but you get the point.

Comment

Working...
                                X