Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 of getting use to my volvo lip. I think I like it.
    Changed oil and topped off tranny oil.

COTM

Comment

hit a huge dip in a parking lot causing my iS lip to come off then run it over :curse:

Comment

Ouch!!! Yeah, I would be pissed too.

COTM

Comment

new guibo flex disc, center bearing\\support and 3.73 LSD.
          sigpic

Comment

plalte filler, and new shift knob.
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Cleaned, polished and waxed my 86. Then I started raping my new parts car! I do so love raping parts cars!

Comment

Threw in my old LSD from my red car yesterday.

:)

Comment

This weekend I changed my oil and rotated my tires.
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                    This weekend I changed my oil and rotated my tires.
                    new airfilter, oil change & oil filter and installed an early "non-lock" glovebox handle cause i lost the key for my replacemet locking handle.

Comment

Ditched those weak ass played out 17s and put on some 14" weaves with 195/60 tires.

Bitches.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Painted the valvecover and the surrounding brackets and what not with high temp semi gloss black paint. Threw a new valve cover gasket on it, and got rid of a huge vacuum leak.

Moved the car to the backyard for some more tweaking before i hopefully find an exhaust to pass emissions with.

Next on the list are IE springs, and new shocks, oh and tabs! ;)
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Got the broken-off key out of the driver door. Started untangling the alarm system. Found a half-burnt check inside the door panel.

Figured out why it fogs up sometimes - the sticky door membrane has huge holes in it from some douche putting in wires for an alarm system. Where can I get a new door membrane?

Seriously, that alarm system is pissing me off. It was almost rigid from the amount of electrical tape and zip-ties holding it together. I've got most of it untangled now, but I'm apprehensive about actually removing it from the wiring harness. It goes into the plugs and stuff....
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Drove it as normal, but this time I rolled the odometer past 300 000 kms.
                            sigpic

Comment

Relocated my check panel... But I have 19 views in my interior thread, but no comments :(

I was looking for this thread for a while, but couldn't find it at the time.
                              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                              2875-C Towerview Road
                              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by davey101 View Post
                                new airfilter, oil change & oil filter and installed an early "non-lock" glovebox handle cause i lost the key for my replacemet locking handle.
                                Haha i thought i was the only person to do that :P

Comment

Working...
                                X