Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished putting in new front wheel bearings and replaced a missing brake pad wear sensor with kronus's assistance (we did his last week). The suckers just slid right off without even needing a puller. Discovered that the driver's side one had been replaced, but it was a crappy job. The noisy passenger's side one was original! All better now. 1hr 10 mins for the whole job, taking our time. :D
    -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
    Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
    Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
    Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
    Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
      Just finished putting in new front wheel bearings and replaced a missing brake pad wear sensor with kronus's assistance (we did his last week). The suckers just slid right off without even needing a puller. Discovered that the driver's side one had been replaced, but it was a crappy job. The noisy passenger's side one was original! All better now. 1hr 10 mins for the whole job, taking our time. :D
      That was damn awesome. :D

On the way back, I found an estate sale. Came away with a sweet $10 dresser and a complete $10 set of really nice Lenox dishes and three tiny teacups. House stuff++!
      cars beep boop

Comment

installed my front mudflaps lol...now the rears wont clear. just waiting for tem parts to come in so i could post some pictares
        Originally posted by e30e
        lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Put in more cheap oil and a cheap fram filter. Will swap out in a few days.

Cleaned the interior a bit

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            That was damn awesome. :D

On the way back, I found an estate sale. Came away with a sweet $10 dresser and a complete $10 set of really nice Lenox dishes and three tiny teacups. House stuff++!
            Score!
            -Kalim

Comment

Completely stripped out the old stereo wiring, both botched generations of it, put in rca's from c33 to a 240w amp, ran nice speaker wire to the speakers. Much better than the 7 watts the head unit puts out by itself, but now I can tell the speakers are poop. Premium rears going in tomorrow, not sure about fronts.

Going to snap some pics of the amp install tomorrow, too.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                Completely stripped out the old stereo wiring, both botched generations of it, put in rca's from c33 to a 240w amp, ran nice speaker wire to the speakers. Much better than the 7 watts the head unit puts out by itself, but now I can tell the speakers are poop. Premium rears going in tomorrow, not sure about fronts.

Going to snap some pics of the amp install tomorrow, too.
                Pretty cool. :D
                -Kalim

Comment

I ground off the last remaining locking lug nut and half of the stud.....and I pulled off my airbag steering wheel to replace it with my m-tech wheel.
                  Attached Files
                  "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                  -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Used my car to jump start my gsxr.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Valve cover black :)

I/M soon to be either painted or polished

Comment

Had to move it out of the garage. Been working on it there, but I have surgery and won't be driving it for the next 2 weeks. Back outside with the car cover.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
                          I ground off the last remaining locking lug nut and half of the stud.....and I pulled off my airbag steering wheel to replace it with my m-tech wheel.

I just beat a crappy socket on them with a hammer and loosen them with a breaker bar. Only bad part is trying to get the locking lug back out of the socket lol.
                          john@m20guru.com
                          Links:
                          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

me and kev put on my fron billie sports and e90 drop hats.

rite now im putting in the rears
                            ]

Comment

i took mine on the longest trip since I've had it. I had to go to Baltimore, Md to fix my real DD. She was a perfect lil beast on the hiway. 6 hrs. round trip, and by the OBC i got @ 30mpg. i dnt know how true that is, but im happy with it.
                              '02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Added a 2nd trunk light, installed an aux cable to my stereo, and fitted it with a roof rack.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X