This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    W00t! First person to recognize my avatar! I actually got to see them live at an Obama rally early this summer (I voted McCain but i love free concerts where i'm 20 feet from the stage). I even got to shake hands with Win Butler before the show. They're a truly great band.

[/threadjack]

Comment

I cut my 88 up into little peices. sawzall demolition blades ftw

Comment

mock fitted some zender skirts, tore off my ///m badge, and added some steering fluid

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

i swapped the "is" lip for my "i" lip. put the blizaks and steelies in the garage for tommorrow. its gonna turn into an ugly snowmobile now!

Comment

Installed hood/trunk seals. Painted a few trim pieces here and there black again.

Comment

Some Prestine Clean on the leather with Glass cleaner on the interior windows.
              E30 1987 - 17 BBS HID Kit / Intake / Exhuast

Comment

new wiper motor! woohoo! it wasn't really that hard at all, I spent about an hour on it between BSing with my buddies. No more intermittent-intermittent, but I need to adjust the resting position. It was definitely tight in there but it wasn't nearly as difficult as I was expecting.

Later I organized multiple boxes of hundreds of E30 parts (I don't even wanna know what I spent on them). dug up some crap I need to sell.. blah blah blah.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  new wiper motor! woohoo! it wasn't really that hard at all, I spent about an hour on it between BSing with my buddies. No more intermittent-intermittent, but I need to adjust the resting position. It was definitely tight in there but it wasn't nearly as difficult as I was expecting.

Later I organized multiple boxes of hundreds of E30 parts (I don't even wanna know what I spent on them). dug up some crap I need to sell.. blah blah blah.
                  hmm..what do ya got? :D
                  M Coupe

Comment

Thought replacing my upper and lower pan gaskets would fix an oil leak... no dice.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Smiled at it and told it that its bumpers would be here soon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oil change and tire rotation. Also cleaned up the interior a bit.

Comment

some powersliding that almost ended badly. ;)
                          AW 89' 325i Vert - SOLD

Comment

fixed my exhaust rattle... by hitting it a lot with a wrench.

Also fixed my windows. Turned out that I pulled the power lines out of the dash breaker when putting in my head unit. D'oh.
                            cars beep boop

Comment

took off my exhaust and driveshaft, and started on the transmission. Tomorrow the trannywill come off and the clutch will be replaced and everything goes back on
                              Re-Build:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...00#post2471300

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...24#post2157024

Comment

did an oil change on my E28.
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X